• The longest shot Zakaroff (45-1) rallies to upset the El Camino Real Derby (G3) at Golden Gate Fields.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Stonestreet's Terra Promessa (1-2) blitzes the field in the Bayakoa (G3) at Oaklawn Park.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Imperial Hint (5-2) takes the General George (G3) at Laurel. Posted 23 hours ago
  • High Ridge Road (3-1) runs them down to take the Barbara Fritchie (G2) at Laurel.Posted 1 day ago
  • Curlin's Approval (4-5) dominates in the Royal Delta.Posted 1 day ago
  • Multiple graded stakes winner, Alsvid, has been retired from racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • In her 2017 debut, Winx was sensational again, raising her winning streak to 14.Posted 6 days ago
  • Iliad (2-1) much the best in the San Vicente Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Chanel's Legacy (13-1) pulls off the upset in the Martha Washington Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Bolo (6-1) surges late to win the Arcadia for a second straight year.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in the Mid-Atlantic, I was purchased as a yearling for $750,000 by a prominent, European born owner.

*Both of my grandsires were bred outside the United States and were well known both on the track, as well as, the breeding shed.

*My career began and ended at the same South Florida track, and just barely spanned four seasons.

*I won my first three races, which was the first of three career winning streaks which lasted between three and seven races.

*My first stakes win came in a grade 2 race at Belmont Park against the boys.

*A winner of more than 70% of my races, I never once finished second.

*My first loss at four came in a September race named after a legend of American racing.

*In my most important start on dirt, I finished third in a historic Saratoga race as the second betting choice.

*My Hall of Fame trainer was best known for one specific race, or make that several editions of one specific race.

*In my best season, I won 9-of-11. All of them were stakes, and were mixed well between the South, Northeast, and the West.

*My best known son ran in the Kentucky Derby and Belmont Stakes for trainer, D. Wayne Lukas.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

it wasn't a certainty, but it was the first name that sprang to mind - and you have to be quick in this game!
Solid second place finish, Leslie ... Michael is really good.
She was a very flashy mare :)
The first clue gave you de Kwiatkowski? Amazing!
Well done!
honestly? i read the first clue and googled "de kwiatkowski $750,000"
Can't beat Michael, at least I knew it was Woody Stephens! Nice one, Michael!
Dare I ask how you got it so fast, Michael?
Line of Thunder
Lady's Secret and Just a Game - No, but it is game, set, and match. Michael Harris does it again ... Sabin is correct!
Al Sabin
Sabin :)
Lady's Secret
Just a Game.
Sorry, it is not De La Rose.
sabin