• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 1 day ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 2 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 2 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 2 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 5 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 6 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 8 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 8 days ago

Who Am I ???

*I won only half of my starts in my final year on the track, but I was undefeated in my initial season.

*Bred in Kentucky, my sire won an Eclipse Award five years before I became a major winner.

*I ran at four different tracks in three states during my final five races, with my signature win coming in the Empire State.

*Popular with the bettors, I was higher than 5-2 only twice in my career.  I won both of those races.

*Like me, my trainer has a famous sire.  His father is in Racing’s Hall of Fame.

*I only had two jockeys in my racing career.  One was from Puerto Rico, the other from Venezuela.

*My wins ranged in distance from 6 furlongs to a mile and a quarter and came on both fast and off tracks.

*Based in the East Coast, I was undefeated at Aqueduct, Belmont and Monmouth Park.

*At the time of my retirement, I was sent to the same farm where my sire was standing stud.

*My biggest career win came in a race where the stewards had to study the photo before declaring me the victor.

*Unfortunately, I was injured and retired soon after that big victory.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I thought the trainer clue would be one of the biggies.
jeez i should have known that i was there for his biggest win...what a dummy! Had the right trainer just wrong horse!
Luck? No way ... skill. Big congratulations!
Lucky guess. I knew Afleet Alex and Afleet Express both stand at Gainesway.
A brand new car!!! ;-)
Lucky guess. I knew Afleet Alex and Afleet Express both stand at Gainesway.
WHO??? lol Only kidding. Was looking for a champion horse not a non champion ;)
Yay! What did I win? LOL
Way to go Nicki! First time winner!! How did you do it???
High Chaparral & Arts and Letters are incorrect, but ... Afleet Express is a winner!!!
Arts and Letters?
Afleet Express?
High Chaparral?
Sorry, Taste of Paradise is also wrong.
Taste of Paradise?
Not Corinthian...
This is hard
Great horse, but Alysheba is not correct.
corinthian?