• In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 1 day ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 4 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 4 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 6 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 6 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 6 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 6 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 6 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 6 days ago

Who Am I ???

*I won only half of my starts in my final year on the track, but I was undefeated in my initial season.

*Bred in Kentucky, my sire won an Eclipse Award five years before I became a major winner.

*I ran at four different tracks in three states during my final five races, with my signature win coming in the Empire State.

*Popular with the bettors, I was higher than 5-2 only twice in my career.  I won both of those races.

*Like me, my trainer has a famous sire.  His father is in Racing’s Hall of Fame.

*I only had two jockeys in my racing career.  One was from Puerto Rico, the other from Venezuela.

*My wins ranged in distance from 6 furlongs to a mile and a quarter and came on both fast and off tracks.

*Based in the East Coast, I was undefeated at Aqueduct, Belmont and Monmouth Park.

*At the time of my retirement, I was sent to the same farm where my sire was standing stud.

*My biggest career win came in a race where the stewards had to study the photo before declaring me the victor.

*Unfortunately, I was injured and retired soon after that big victory.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I thought the trainer clue would be one of the biggies.
jeez i should have known that i was there for his biggest win...what a dummy! Had the right trainer just wrong horse!
Luck? No way ... skill. Big congratulations!
Lucky guess. I knew Afleet Alex and Afleet Express both stand at Gainesway.
A brand new car!!! ;-)
Lucky guess. I knew Afleet Alex and Afleet Express both stand at Gainesway.
WHO??? lol Only kidding. Was looking for a champion horse not a non champion ;)
Yay! What did I win? LOL
Way to go Nicki! First time winner!! How did you do it???
High Chaparral & Arts and Letters are incorrect, but ... Afleet Express is a winner!!!
Arts and Letters?
Afleet Express?
High Chaparral?
Sorry, Taste of Paradise is also wrong.
Taste of Paradise?
Not Corinthian...
This is hard
Great horse, but Alysheba is not correct.
corinthian?