• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 2 days ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 2 days ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 3 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 5 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 6 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 6 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 6 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Maryland, my grandsire won every race he entered except for a narrow defeat in the Kentucky Derby.

*I was a winner in one-third of my lifetime starts during a career that spanned three seasons.

*In my first stakes race, I ran last at Hollywood. In my next stakes attempt I won in the slop at Bay Meadows.
*My biggest win was also the biggest in the careers of both my trainer and my jockey.
*I was a stakes winner in all of my years on the racetrack, but 60% of them came in my middle season.
*You know one of my grandsires, but I bet you did not know that the other was a pickpocket.
*I did not have the career of Seattle Slew, but I was purchased at Keeneland for five hundred less than his bargain price.
*Not that I worried about it, but I was a candidate for Grecian Formula at an early age.
*In consecutive races, I once ran at California, Ohio, New Jersey, New York, and Louisiana.
*Although the majority of my racing came in California, my signature victory came on the Jersey shore.
*In my only win as an older horse, I set a track record that will likely never be broken.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Racing's favorite trivia game, Who Am I ???, will be starting in less than 2 hours. 9pm Eastern on the Zipse at the Track blog ... Everyone's invited!
Well done, Michael ... wear your championship belt with pride!
I was also looking at gray Haskell winners. Checked his pedigree and saw Native Dancer and Wallet Lifter were the grandsires.
Yes, let's get to the debate! But first ... Michael, how did you solve tonight's contest?
Now, on to the Haskell v. Travers debate!
Ah never mind
Damn, I looked at the gray Haskell Winners and ignored him as too obscure, damn!
Two Punch?
Knightly Rapport
We have a winner!!! Michael Harris nails it again, the 1990 Haskell winner ... Restless Con!
Skip Trial
Restless Con
It is not Casual Lies/
grandson of native dancer is all I figured out so far lol.. is that right?
Casual Lies
Did you say El Atroz? ... nope.
El Atroz
Sorry it is not Damascus.
damascus?