• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 5 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 8 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 10 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 11 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 11 days ago

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Maryland, my grandsire won every race he entered except for a narrow defeat in the Kentucky Derby.

*I was a winner in one-third of my lifetime starts during a career that spanned three seasons.

*In my first stakes race, I ran last at Hollywood. In my next stakes attempt I won in the slop at Bay Meadows.
*My biggest win was also the biggest in the careers of both my trainer and my jockey.
*I was a stakes winner in all of my years on the racetrack, but 60% of them came in my middle season.
*You know one of my grandsires, but I bet you did not know that the other was a pickpocket.
*I did not have the career of Seattle Slew, but I was purchased at Keeneland for five hundred less than his bargain price.
*Not that I worried about it, but I was a candidate for Grecian Formula at an early age.
*In consecutive races, I once ran at California, Ohio, New Jersey, New York, and Louisiana.
*Although the majority of my racing came in California, my signature victory came on the Jersey shore.
*In my only win as an older horse, I set a track record that will likely never be broken.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Racing's favorite trivia game, Who Am I ???, will be starting in less than 2 hours. 9pm Eastern on the Zipse at the Track blog ... Everyone's invited!
Well done, Michael ... wear your championship belt with pride!
I was also looking at gray Haskell winners. Checked his pedigree and saw Native Dancer and Wallet Lifter were the grandsires.
Yes, let's get to the debate! But first ... Michael, how did you solve tonight's contest?
Now, on to the Haskell v. Travers debate!
Ah never mind
Damn, I looked at the gray Haskell Winners and ignored him as too obscure, damn!
Two Punch?
Knightly Rapport
We have a winner!!! Michael Harris nails it again, the 1990 Haskell winner ... Restless Con!
Skip Trial
Restless Con
It is not Casual Lies/
grandson of native dancer is all I figured out so far lol.. is that right?
Casual Lies
Did you say El Atroz? ... nope.
El Atroz
Sorry it is not Damascus.
damascus?