• Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 16 hours ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 5 days ago
  • Cheekaboo wins a blanket finish in the Honeymoon at 23-1.Posted 5 days ago
  • Donegal Moon scores after Unified comes up empty in the Pegasus Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Ancient Secret just gets up to win the Wild Applause Stakes at Belmont Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Bradester (9-1) upsets the Stephen Foster (G1) in gate to wire fashionPosted 6 days ago
  • Pleuven (Fr), with a stalking move, wins the Wise Dan (G2) at 7-1Posted 6 days ago
  • Paid Up Subscriber (6-1) rallies and draws off to win the Fleur de Lis Handicap (G2)Posted 6 days ago
  • Songbird (1-9) stays unbeaten in the Summertime Oaks (G2) at Santa Anita.Posted 6 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-9) goes gate to wire to easily take the Matt Winn (G3).Posted 6 days ago

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Kentucky, I have Mr. Prospector and Northern Dancer blood coursing through my veins.
*I won just a shade under one-third of my races, although I finished first or second 80% of the time.
*My biggest career victories came in New York, but I was a grade 1 winner in California.
*I raced on both the dirt and the turf at least ten times each, and was a stakes winner on both.
*Both of my conditioners trained numerous champions, and my most regular jockey is in the Hall of Fame.
*I finished second to a rival twice in his championship year; I won my Eclipse Award the following year.
*In my Breeders' Cup appearances, I was favored in one, and a long shot in the other.
*Other than the Breeders' Cup, I never finished out of the money in my four seasons of racing.
*I only ran in two countries, but I competed many times in each, and ran at 13 different racetracks overall.
*Whether you were a fan of me on the track or not, we can all agree that I was a big star.
*Today, I am enjoying life as a stallion in the Far East.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

So what your saying is paying attention in class paid off? Who knew! In all seriousness, great job Michael ... you are the first champion of June 2011!
nice going mr harris but at least this week I got a chance to guess before a winner
erm, astronomy, that is
The "big star" was the tipoff. I want to thank my college astrology professor. :-P
Sorry, Amy ... Michael Harris already got it.
Kotashaan
Nice goin', Mr. Harris.
Tell us how you nailed tonight's Who Am I ??? Michael...
I was thinking Ferdinand
Michael Harris ... you are a winner!!! It is the sprint champ, Aldebaran!
Empire Maker is incorrect, as is Silver Charm.
aldebaran