Breeders' Cup 2014

GET FREE BREEDERS' CUP PICKS!  WATCH THE VIDEO!
  • Untapable and a retiring Rosie Napravnik earn the top prize in the BC Distaff! Posted 5 hours ago
  • Lady Eli rides the rails to victory in the BC Juvenile Fillies Turf! Posted 5 hours ago
  • Goldencents wins his second Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile! Posted 5 hours ago
  • Hootenanny keys a 1-2 BC Juvenile Turf for Wesley Ward! Posted 5 hours ago
  • American Pharoah is out of the BC Juvenile due to a bone bruise. Posted 3 days ago
  • Dame Dorothy remains unbeaten in the Turnback the Alarm! Posted 5 days ago
  • West Coast Belle wins the Rags to Riches for fun! Posted 5 days ago
  • Conquest Tsunami storms to victory in the Street Sense! Posted 5 days ago
  • Military Attack defeats a top field in the Sha Tin Trophy! Posted 5 days ago
  • Canadian Lexie Lou wins the Autumn Miss at Santa Anita! Posted 6 days ago

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Kentucky, I have Mr. Prospector and Northern Dancer blood coursing through my veins.
*I won just a shade under one-third of my races, although I finished first or second 80% of the time.
*My biggest career victories came in New York, but I was a grade 1 winner in California.
*I raced on both the dirt and the turf at least ten times each, and was a stakes winner on both.
*Both of my conditioners trained numerous champions, and my most regular jockey is in the Hall of Fame.
*I finished second to a rival twice in his championship year; I won my Eclipse Award the following year.
*In my Breeders' Cup appearances, I was favored in one, and a long shot in the other.
*Other than the Breeders' Cup, I never finished out of the money in my four seasons of racing.
*I only ran in two countries, but I competed many times in each, and ran at 13 different racetracks overall.
*Whether you were a fan of me on the track or not, we can all agree that I was a big star.
*Today, I am enjoying life as a stallion in the Far East.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

So what your saying is paying attention in class paid off? Who knew! In all seriousness, great job Michael ... you are the first champion of June 2011!
nice going mr harris but at least this week I got a chance to guess before a winner
erm, astronomy, that is
The "big star" was the tipoff. I want to thank my college astrology professor. :-P
Sorry, Amy ... Michael Harris already got it.
Kotashaan
Nice goin', Mr. Harris.
Tell us how you nailed tonight's Who Am I ??? Michael...
I was thinking Ferdinand
Michael Harris ... you are a winner!!! It is the sprint champ, Aldebaran!
Empire Maker is incorrect, as is Silver Charm.
aldebaran