• Favorite Tara's Tango surges to win the Santa Maria at the wire.Posted 11 hours ago
  • O'Neill's strengthens his stable of 3-year-olds as Frank Conversation wins the El Camino Real Derby.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Bolo nabs Obviously in the final strides of the Arcadia.Posted 14 hours ago
  • BC Mile heroine Tepin crushes her foes in the Lambholm South Endeavor Stakes. Posted 14 hours ago
  • Dancing House is ultra-game in taking the Barbara Fritchie.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Penwith scores in the Royal Delta at Gulfstream Park.Posted 16 hours ago
  • Destin rolls home in the Sam F. Davis at Tampa Bay Downs.Posted 16 hours ago
  • Polar River wins the UAE 1000 Guineas by a pole.Posted 2 days ago
  • Kobe's Back goes from last to first down the stretch to win the Palos Verdes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Storied Lady (4-1) up the rail to nip Saythreehailmary's in the Biogio's Rose.Posted 6 days ago

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Kentucky, I have Mr. Prospector and Northern Dancer blood coursing through my veins.
*I won just a shade under one-third of my races, although I finished first or second 80% of the time.
*My biggest career victories came in New York, but I was a grade 1 winner in California.
*I raced on both the dirt and the turf at least ten times each, and was a stakes winner on both.
*Both of my conditioners trained numerous champions, and my most regular jockey is in the Hall of Fame.
*I finished second to a rival twice in his championship year; I won my Eclipse Award the following year.
*In my Breeders' Cup appearances, I was favored in one, and a long shot in the other.
*Other than the Breeders' Cup, I never finished out of the money in my four seasons of racing.
*I only ran in two countries, but I competed many times in each, and ran at 13 different racetracks overall.
*Whether you were a fan of me on the track or not, we can all agree that I was a big star.
*Today, I am enjoying life as a stallion in the Far East.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

So what your saying is paying attention in class paid off? Who knew! In all seriousness, great job Michael ... you are the first champion of June 2011!
nice going mr harris but at least this week I got a chance to guess before a winner
erm, astronomy, that is
The "big star" was the tipoff. I want to thank my college astrology professor. :-P
Sorry, Amy ... Michael Harris already got it.
Kotashaan
Nice goin', Mr. Harris.
Tell us how you nailed tonight's Who Am I ??? Michael...
I was thinking Ferdinand
Michael Harris ... you are a winner!!! It is the sprint champ, Aldebaran!
Empire Maker is incorrect, as is Silver Charm.
aldebaran