• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 3 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 4 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 4 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 7 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 9 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 10 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 10 days ago

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Kentucky, I have Mr. Prospector and Northern Dancer blood coursing through my veins.
*I won just a shade under one-third of my races, although I finished first or second 80% of the time.
*My biggest career victories came in New York, but I was a grade 1 winner in California.
*I raced on both the dirt and the turf at least ten times each, and was a stakes winner on both.
*Both of my conditioners trained numerous champions, and my most regular jockey is in the Hall of Fame.
*I finished second to a rival twice in his championship year; I won my Eclipse Award the following year.
*In my Breeders' Cup appearances, I was favored in one, and a long shot in the other.
*Other than the Breeders' Cup, I never finished out of the money in my four seasons of racing.
*I only ran in two countries, but I competed many times in each, and ran at 13 different racetracks overall.
*Whether you were a fan of me on the track or not, we can all agree that I was a big star.
*Today, I am enjoying life as a stallion in the Far East.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

So what your saying is paying attention in class paid off? Who knew! In all seriousness, great job Michael ... you are the first champion of June 2011!
nice going mr harris but at least this week I got a chance to guess before a winner
erm, astronomy, that is
The "big star" was the tipoff. I want to thank my college astrology professor. :-P
Sorry, Amy ... Michael Harris already got it.
Kotashaan
Nice goin', Mr. Harris.
Tell us how you nailed tonight's Who Am I ??? Michael...
I was thinking Ferdinand
Michael Harris ... you are a winner!!! It is the sprint champ, Aldebaran!
Empire Maker is incorrect, as is Silver Charm.
aldebaran