• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 1 day ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 1 day ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 2 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 2 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 2 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 2 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 2 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 3 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 3 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Aurelia's BelleChanning HillWayne Catalano
Unbridled ForeverRobby AlbaradoDallas Stewart
Empress of MidwayCorey NakataniDoug O'Neill
My Miss SophiaJavier CastellanoTodd Pletcher
Got LuckyJohn VelazquezTodd Pletcher
UntapableRosie NapravnikSteven Asmussen

Older Comments about Untapable Draws Post 13 for Kentucky Oaks 2014...

There are some very good fillys here but UNTAPABLE is UNBEATABLE! WATCH!
I'm with you guys. 4-5? She's not Rachel Alexandra... Unbridled Forever is better than her last time out. I'm not sure if Ria Antonia has put it all together yet, but when she does, look out.
I like Rosalind and My Miss Sophia.
I'm going to try to beat her too. 4-5 ML?? Nope, not today! I like Ria Antonia, Rosalind, Unbridled Forever, and Fashion Plate to beat her.
I don't think the post will hurt Untapable much. I am going to try and beat her at 4-5 though, maybe Ria Antonia or Fashion Plate.