• Far From Over is injured and off the Kentucky Derby trail, according to owner, James Covello.Posted 1 day ago
  • Materiality turns away the challenge of Upstart to win the Florida Derby.Posted 4 days ago
  • International Star reels in Stanford late to win the Louisiana Derby.Posted 4 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox sweeps the 3yo filly stakes at Fair Grounds with today's win in the Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Pants On Fire guts out a win in the Sir Shackleton.Posted 4 days ago
  • War Correspondent rolls late to win the Appleton.Posted 4 days ago
  • Prince Bishop wins the world's richest race; California Chrome 2nd.Posted 4 days ago
  • Dolniya dominates the boys in the Dubai Sheema ClassicPosted 4 days ago

Aurelia's BelleChanning HillWayne Catalano
Unbridled ForeverRobby AlbaradoDallas Stewart
Empress of MidwayCorey NakataniDoug O'Neill
My Miss SophiaJavier CastellanoTodd Pletcher
Got LuckyJohn VelazquezTodd Pletcher
UntapableRosie NapravnikSteven Asmussen

Older Comments about Untapable Draws Post 13 for Kentucky Oaks 2014...

There are some very good fillys here but UNTAPABLE is UNBEATABLE! WATCH!
I'm with you guys. 4-5? She's not Rachel Alexandra... Unbridled Forever is better than her last time out. I'm not sure if Ria Antonia has put it all together yet, but when she does, look out.
I like Rosalind and My Miss Sophia.
I'm going to try to beat her too. 4-5 ML?? Nope, not today! I like Ria Antonia, Rosalind, Unbridled Forever, and Fashion Plate to beat her.
I don't think the post will hurt Untapable much. I am going to try and beat her at 4-5 though, maybe Ria Antonia or Fashion Plate.