• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 6 hours ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 7 hours ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 1 day ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 1 day ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 4 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 6 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 7 days ago

Untapable Draws Post 13 for Kentucky Oaks 2014

Aurelia's BelleChanning HillWayne Catalano
Unbridled ForeverRobby AlbaradoDallas Stewart
Empress of MidwayCorey NakataniDoug O'Neill
My Miss SophiaJavier CastellanoTodd Pletcher
Got LuckyJohn VelazquezTodd Pletcher
UntapableRosie NapravnikSteven Asmussen

Older Comments about Untapable Draws Post 13 for Kentucky Oaks 2014...

There are some very good fillys here but UNTAPABLE is UNBEATABLE! WATCH!
I'm with you guys. 4-5? She's not Rachel Alexandra... Unbridled Forever is better than her last time out. I'm not sure if Ria Antonia has put it all together yet, but when she does, look out.
I like Rosalind and My Miss Sophia.
I'm going to try to beat her too. 4-5 ML?? Nope, not today! I like Ria Antonia, Rosalind, Unbridled Forever, and Fashion Plate to beat her.
I don't think the post will hurt Untapable much. I am going to try and beat her at 4-5 though, maybe Ria Antonia or Fashion Plate.