• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 1 day ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 1 day ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 1 day ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 1 day ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 1 day ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 1 day ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 2 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 2 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 7 days ago

Untapable Draws Post 13 for Kentucky Oaks 2014

Aurelia's BelleChanning HillWayne Catalano
Unbridled ForeverRobby AlbaradoDallas Stewart
Empress of MidwayCorey NakataniDoug O'Neill
My Miss SophiaJavier CastellanoTodd Pletcher
Got LuckyJohn VelazquezTodd Pletcher
UntapableRosie NapravnikSteven Asmussen

Older Comments about Untapable Draws Post 13 for Kentucky Oaks 2014...

There are some very good fillys here but UNTAPABLE is UNBEATABLE! WATCH!
I'm with you guys. 4-5? She's not Rachel Alexandra... Unbridled Forever is better than her last time out. I'm not sure if Ria Antonia has put it all together yet, but when she does, look out.
I like Rosalind and My Miss Sophia.
I'm going to try to beat her too. 4-5 ML?? Nope, not today! I like Ria Antonia, Rosalind, Unbridled Forever, and Fashion Plate to beat her.
I don't think the post will hurt Untapable much. I am going to try and beat her at 4-5 though, maybe Ria Antonia or Fashion Plate.