• Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 4 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 6 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 6 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago

Aurelia's BelleChanning HillWayne Catalano
Unbridled ForeverRobby AlbaradoDallas Stewart
Empress of MidwayCorey NakataniDoug O'Neill
My Miss SophiaJavier CastellanoTodd Pletcher
Got LuckyJohn VelazquezTodd Pletcher
UntapableRosie NapravnikSteven Asmussen

Older Comments about Untapable Draws Post 13 for Kentucky Oaks 2014...

There are some very good fillys here but UNTAPABLE is UNBEATABLE! WATCH!
I'm with you guys. 4-5? She's not Rachel Alexandra... Unbridled Forever is better than her last time out. I'm not sure if Ria Antonia has put it all together yet, but when she does, look out.
I like Rosalind and My Miss Sophia.
I'm going to try to beat her too. 4-5 ML?? Nope, not today! I like Ria Antonia, Rosalind, Unbridled Forever, and Fashion Plate to beat her.
I don't think the post will hurt Untapable much. I am going to try and beat her at 4-5 though, maybe Ria Antonia or Fashion Plate.