• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 3 days ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 3 days ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 4 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 5 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 6 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 6 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 6 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

Unrivaled Belle Runs Huge in Ladies' Classic

Unrivaled Belle was always traveling well and safely turned back the late charge of Blind Luck to win the 2010 Breeders' Cup Ladies Classic.

Kent Desormeaux rode the winner for trainer Bill Mott. The daughter of Unbridled's Song is best known for beating Rachel Alexandra at Churchill Downs earlier this year. Unrivaled Belle rewarded her backers with a generous $17.

Havre De Grace finished right behind Blind Luck in 3rd.

There was a bit of controversy involving 7-2 contender Life At Ten, who never picked up her feet and finished a distant last. Prior to the race jockey John Velazquez told ESPN analyst Jerry Bailey that she was not warming up well. The track vets allowed her to run and the betting public cannot be happy with that decision. After the race Todd Pletcher informed ESPN that she might have had a bad reaction to lasix.

Older Comments about Unrivaled Belle Runs Huge in Ladies' Classic...

Unrivaled Belle, I had her to win so I'm thrilled with that pick, I also had Shared Account so I'm pretty happy with my picks.
the vet at the gate should never be allowed to work another race. everyone but him/her could see there was something seriously wrong with LAT
Life At Ten was my top choice and luckily I was watching the Cup on TV and heard Johnny V say she was not warming up properly. I took a pass but bettors who did not have that luxury have every reason to complain.
Well, i sure hope the Vet at CD dies. I had a $50 Tri that included Life at ten. There was obviously something wrong with her in the post parade, the vet never looked at her, and she runs a complete clunker. She should have been scratched.