• Disco Partner (5-2) rolls last to first to win the Elusive Quality on the Belmont lawn.Posted 1 day ago
  • Battalion Runner and Malagacy will NOT run in the Kentucky Derby, per Todd Pletcher.Posted 1 day ago
  • Thunder Snow confirmed for the Kentucky Derby by Godolphin.Posted 1 day ago
  • Quiet Business (16-1) powers home to win the Bewitch at Keeneland.Posted 2 days ago
  • Celtic Chaos (7-1) gets up on the wire to win the Affirmed Success.Posted 2 days ago
  • Girvin, the Kentucky Derby points leader, has a quarter crack, via Byron King.Posted 3 days ago
  • Party Boat (7-2) takes the Memories of Silver on the Aqueduct turf.Posted 7 days ago
  • Dolphus (6-5), Rachel Alexandra's half-brother, wins AQU allowance; Shagaf lastPosted 7 days ago
  • Multiplier (4-1) kicks it in late to get past Hedge Fund in the Illinois Derby.Posted 8 days ago
  • Collected (3-5) rolls home much the best in the Californian.Posted 8 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Kentucky Derby 2017

Unrivaled Belle Runs Huge in Ladies' Classic

Unrivaled Belle was always traveling well and safely turned back the late charge of Blind Luck to win the 2010 Breeders' Cup Ladies Classic.

Kent Desormeaux rode the winner for trainer Bill Mott. The daughter of Unbridled's Song is best known for beating Rachel Alexandra at Churchill Downs earlier this year. Unrivaled Belle rewarded her backers with a generous $17.

Havre De Grace finished right behind Blind Luck in 3rd.

There was a bit of controversy involving 7-2 contender Life At Ten, who never picked up her feet and finished a distant last. Prior to the race jockey John Velazquez told ESPN analyst Jerry Bailey that she was not warming up well. The track vets allowed her to run and the betting public cannot be happy with that decision. After the race Todd Pletcher informed ESPN that she might have had a bad reaction to lasix.

Older Comments about Unrivaled Belle Runs Huge in Ladies' Classic...

Unrivaled Belle, I had her to win so I'm thrilled with that pick, I also had Shared Account so I'm pretty happy with my picks.
the vet at the gate should never be allowed to work another race. everyone but him/her could see there was something seriously wrong with LAT
Life At Ten was my top choice and luckily I was watching the Cup on TV and heard Johnny V say she was not warming up properly. I took a pass but bettors who did not have that luxury have every reason to complain.
Well, i sure hope the Vet at CD dies. I had a $50 Tri that included Life at ten. There was obviously something wrong with her in the post parade, the vet never looked at her, and she runs a complete clunker. She should have been scratched.