• The Great War is off the Derby trail following poor finish in the BattagliaPosted 5 days ago
  •  Royal Son scores in the John Battaglia Memorial.Posted 5 days ago
  • Stellar Wind an impressive winner of the Santa Ysabel. Posted 5 days ago
  • Far Right shoots up the rail again to score in the Southwest Stakes. Posted 11 days ago
  • Khozan demolishes a Gulfstream Park allowance field to remain perfect in two starts. Posted 12 days ago
  • No beating North Slope as he returns to dirt a winner in the Evening Attire. Posted 12 days ago
  •  International Star scrapes the paint to win the Risen Star.Posted 12 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox speaks loud and clear in the Rachel Alexandra. Posted 12 days ago
  • Itsaknockout wins the Fountain of Youth on the DQ of Upstart. Posted 12 days ago
  •  Chocolate Ride sneaks away in the Fair Grounds Handicap.Posted 12 days ago

Unbridled Belle, 'Temper Clash in Falls City

Grade I stakes winners Unbridled Belle and Swift Temper will carry top weight of 122 pounds apiece when they take on four rival fillies and mares in the Thanksgiving Day $150,000 Falls City Handicap (gr. II) at Churchill Downs Nov. 26. Read More

Older Comments about Unbridled Belle, 'Temper Clash in Falls City...

When was it decided that Unbridled Belle was going to race again? I thought after her victory in the Turn Back The Alarm Clock Stakes that she was to be retired. I'm not complaining, I look forward to seeing her and Swift Temper go after each other in the Falls City, I just didn't know that she was even being considered for the race.