• Unique Bella is off the Kentucky Oaks trail with a sore shin, per Steve Anderson.Posted 2 days ago
  • Hence (10-1) rallies to win the Sunland Park Derby going away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ghalia (2-1) edges a game Kell Paso in the Sunland Park Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Itsinthepost (6-1) drives home the win in the Grade 2 San Luis Rey.Posted 4 days ago
  • Fear the Cowboy (7-2) comes running late to capture the Grade 3 Skip Away.Posted 5 days ago
  • Fast and Accurate (24-1) bursts through to upset the Grade 3 Spiral.Posted 5 days ago
  • Purely a Dream (12-1) pulls ahead in the stretch to take the Grade 3 Bourbonette Oaks.Posted 5 days ago
  • Arrogate, despite a dreadful break, wins the Dubai World Cup easily.Posted 5 days ago
  • Jack Hobbs is much the best in the Sheema Classic.Posted 5 days ago
  • Vivlos flies late to get up for the win in the $6 million Dubai Turf.Posted 5 days ago

Tuscan Evening Sharp in Buena Vista

William de Burgh's TUSCAN EVENING (Ire) (Oasis Dream [GB]) tracked just in behind the pacesetting Czechers (Indian Charlie) in Monday's $150,000 Buena Vista H. (G2) at Santa Anita, easily overhauled that rival in the stretch and drew off to score by 2 1/4 lengths on the wire.

"I knew the number four (Czechers) had speed and that he (jockey Kent Desormeaux) could send him or try to put pressure on me," jockey Rafael Bejarano said. "He sent him, so I wanted to stay behind him and let my horse stay more relaxed. From the three-eighths, my horse has a good turn of foot, she can really fly. She came running and I didn't have to worry about anybody else coming late. I was on the best horse."