• High Noon Rider wins the Better Talk Now as the longest shot on the board.Posted 1 day ago
  • It's all Stellar Wind in Del Mar's Torrey Pines.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lady Shipman both Smart and Fancy in winning another one at the Spa.Posted 2 days ago
  • Keen Ice shocks American Pharoah in the Travers.Posted 3 days ago
  • Flintshire flaunts his class in the Grade 1 Sword Dancer.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nothing but a walk in the park for Private Zone in the Grade 1 Forego.Posted 3 days ago
  • Runhappy runs them off their feet in the Grade 1 King's Bishop.Posted 3 days ago
  • Unbridled Forever storms to victory in the Grade 1 Ballerina.Posted 3 days ago
  • Sheer Drama makes her claim as the East's best mare with a Personal Ensign win.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lubash runs by King Kreesa to score in the West Point.Posted 4 days ago

Tuscan Evening Sharp in Buena Vista

William de Burgh's TUSCAN EVENING (Ire) (Oasis Dream [GB]) tracked just in behind the pacesetting Czechers (Indian Charlie) in Monday's $150,000 Buena Vista H. (G2) at Santa Anita, easily overhauled that rival in the stretch and drew off to score by 2 1/4 lengths on the wire.

"I knew the number four (Czechers) had speed and that he (jockey Kent Desormeaux) could send him or try to put pressure on me," jockey Rafael Bejarano said. "He sent him, so I wanted to stay behind him and let my horse stay more relaxed. From the three-eighths, my horse has a good turn of foot, she can really fly. She came running and I didn't have to worry about anybody else coming late. I was on the best horse."