• Capla Temptress (5-1) rolls home in the Natalma, while making her North American debut.Posted 4 days ago
  • Untamed Domain (3-1) kicks it in late to win the Summer Stakes at Woodbine.Posted 4 days ago
  • World Approval (2-1) shows he is much the best in the Grade 1 Woodbine Mile.Posted 5 days ago
  • Patrona Margarita (23-1) draws clear in the Grade 2 Pocahontas.Posted 5 days ago
  • Uni (6-5) runs down La Coronel in the Grade 2 Sands Point.Posted 5 days ago
  • Johnny Bear (9-1) noses out Hawkbill in the Grade 1 Northern Dancer Turf.Posted 5 days ago
  • Chublicious (10-1) upsets the Grade 3 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash.Posted 5 days ago
  • The Tabulator (4-1) holds on in the Grade 3 Iroquois despite drifting out.Posted 5 days ago
  • Quidura (2-5) proves best in Grade 2 Canadian.Posted 5 days ago
  • Winx rolls late in the Colgate Optic White Stakes for her 20th straight victory!Posted 6 days ago

Tuscan Evening Sharp in Buena Vista

William de Burgh's TUSCAN EVENING (Ire) (Oasis Dream [GB]) tracked just in behind the pacesetting Czechers (Indian Charlie) in Monday's $150,000 Buena Vista H. (G2) at Santa Anita, easily overhauled that rival in the stretch and drew off to score by 2 1/4 lengths on the wire.

"I knew the number four (Czechers) had speed and that he (jockey Kent Desormeaux) could send him or try to put pressure on me," jockey Rafael Bejarano said. "He sent him, so I wanted to stay behind him and let my horse stay more relaxed. From the three-eighths, my horse has a good turn of foot, she can really fly. She came running and I didn't have to worry about anybody else coming late. I was on the best horse."