• Long shot Stormy Lucy (65-1) upsets the Matriarch (G1) at Del Mar in the last stride. Posted 20 hours ago
  • Dortmund romps home a winner in the Native Diver.Posted 1 day ago
  • Commissioner much the best in the Hawthorne Gold Cup.Posted 1 day ago
  • Chiropractor edges March for a Hollywood Derby win at 14-1.Posted 1 day ago
  • Airoforce takes to the dirt in a big way, pulling away to win the Kentucky Jockey Club.Posted 1 day ago
  • Carina Mia turns back Stageplay in the Golden Rod.Posted 1 day ago
  • Tonalist with a late rush to just get up in the Cigar Mile!Posted 1 day ago
  • Forever Unbridled outduels Carrumba to the wire in the Comely.Posted 2 days ago
  • Mohaymen an impressive winner of Aqueduct's nine furlong Remsen.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lewis Bay runs to her odds in the Demoiselle.Posted 2 days ago

Tuscan Evening Sharp in Buena Vista

William de Burgh's TUSCAN EVENING (Ire) (Oasis Dream [GB]) tracked just in behind the pacesetting Czechers (Indian Charlie) in Monday's $150,000 Buena Vista H. (G2) at Santa Anita, easily overhauled that rival in the stretch and drew off to score by 2 1/4 lengths on the wire.

"I knew the number four (Czechers) had speed and that he (jockey Kent Desormeaux) could send him or try to put pressure on me," jockey Rafael Bejarano said. "He sent him, so I wanted to stay behind him and let my horse stay more relaxed. From the three-eighths, my horse has a good turn of foot, she can really fly. She came running and I didn't have to worry about anybody else coming late. I was on the best horse."