• Arrogate draws post position #9 for Saturday's Dubai World Cup.Posted 2 days ago
  • Vale Dori (6-5) wins a virtual match race over Finest City in the G1 Santa Margarita.Posted 6 days ago
  • Malagacy (3-1) remains unbeaten with an impressive Rebel win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Enola Gray (2-5) much the best down the hill in the Irish O'Brien.Posted 6 days ago
  • Jenda's Agenda (2-5) stays unbeaten with a facile win in the Caeser's Wish.Posted 6 days ago
  • Mor Spirit (1-2) too good in the Essex at Oaklawn Park.Posted 6 days ago
  • Distinta (11-1) gets up on the shadow of the wire in the Inside Information.Posted 6 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (4-1) gets up in the final jump to win the Private Terms.Posted 6 days ago
  • Streamline (12-1) upsets the Azeri; rough trip for favorite Terra Promessa.Posted 6 days ago
  • Clothes Fall Off (6-5) undresses the competition in the Correction.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Dubai World Cup 2017

Trainer Profile: Steven Chircop and the Rise of Omnisurface Star Kara's Orientation

At the age of 26, Woodbine-based conditioner Steven Chircop sure has a wealth of racing experience.

“I started coming to the backstretch when I was nine and I got my first hot walker’s license when I was twelve. It’s been awhile, you know,” grinned Chircop as we chatted outside Barn 35 on the Woodbine backstretch.

Chircop has a handful of stalls in the barn he shares with his uncle, longtime Woodbine trainer Tino Attard, and it is through this valuable family connection that he felt those first sparks for the game.