• Flintshire (1-5) rolls up the rail to win the Grade 1 Sword Dancer.Posted 9 minutes ago
  • A.P. Indian (1-1) easily wins the Grade 1 Forego in stakes record time of 1:20.99.Posted 45 minutes ago
  • Drefong (3-1) dominates the Grade 1 King's Bishop every step of the way.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (10-1) gets there with a strong late in the Grade 1 Ballerina.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Cavorting (2-1) rolls late to get up in the Grade 1 Personal Ensign.Posted 2 hours ago
  • Hit It Once More makes every pole a winning one in the Albany Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • Syndergaard makes short work of the Funny Cide to remain perfect in two starts.Posted 1 day ago
  • On Leave (9-5) wins the Riskaverse for her third consecutive victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • Chad Brown earns career victory #1,000 as Mr. Maybe scores in the John's Call.Posted 2 days ago
  • Rachel's Temper (3-1) gets the job done in the Summer Colony.Posted 4 days ago

Trainer Profile: Steven Chircop and the Rise of Omnisurface Star Kara's Orientation

At the age of 26, Woodbine-based conditioner Steven Chircop sure has a wealth of racing experience.

“I started coming to the backstretch when I was nine and I got my first hot walker’s license when I was twelve. It’s been awhile, you know,” grinned Chircop as we chatted outside Barn 35 on the Woodbine backstretch.

Chircop has a handful of stalls in the barn he shares with his uncle, longtime Woodbine trainer Tino Attard, and it is through this valuable family connection that he felt those first sparks for the game.