New York, NY / July 18, 2013 – With its commercial launch on July 17, TimeformUS™ is the first past performance product focused on North American thoroughbred horse racing to be designed specifically for the modern digital consumer. The TimeformUS website, while optimized for the iPad and iPad Mini native experience, also operates seamlessly across PCs utilizing modern web browsers, allowing the user to “play the races the way you live today.”
TimeformUS marks the US launch for Timeform, the leaders in horse racing ratings and form analysis in England for more than 60 years, accomplished in partnership with New York City-based start-up Real Time Racing, a technology firm devoted to modernizing the display of horse racing and wagering information across digital platforms. While employing a simplified design aimed at making the complexities of racing easier to understand, TimeformUS includes cutting-edge features such as:
• A Fresh Approach to Speed Figures - incorporating the final time of a race, the pace of the horse, and the pace of the race (watch our Speed Figure Tutorial to learn more). Chief Figure Maker Craig Milkowski brings the expertise on pace that he has developed over years of operating the highly respected pacefigures.com site.
• Pace Projector™ – a visual depiction of the projected early race leaders along with a notification of when there is a noteworthy pace scenario, such as a projected slow early pace that favors the leaders.
• Trainer and Pedigree Ratings – on an easy-to-use scale of 1 to 100, tailored to the specific scenarios and conditions of the race.
• The Timeform global scale for speed figures makes it easier for customers to evaluate foreign horses running in the US. Expert commentary on foreign shippers is also provided, with unprecedented detail provided by Timeform analysts on UK racing.
• Expanded Equibase Chart Comments – available directly in all running lines, providing a comprehensive picture of a horse’s trip.
• TimeformUS Race Finder™ – filter which races the user wants to play based on precise specifications (e.g. post time, surface, race type, race distance, field size and more).TimeformUS CEO Marc Attenberg explained: “Our mission is to build a modernized, best-in-class experience for all levels of people playing the races. It couldn’t be more exciting for our group of innovators to have the opportunity to join forces with those at Timeform.”
Timeform Director Kieran Packman said: “We are delighted to expand Timeform’s brand and product range into North America. Our brand couldn’t be in more trusted hands with our US-based team and their expert knowledge of the American customer’s needs.”
Watch the video and learn more about all the new innovations at TimeformUS.com. TVG Members can get access through the TVG Handicapping Store.
For further information:
Director of Marketing – Timeform US
Head of Timeform (Director)
+44 1422 398 022