• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 5 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 6 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 9 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 10 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 11 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 12 days ago

The Story Behind Horsesanddivorces

When a filly called Horsesanddivorces appears, you know there has to be a story behind the name.

Trainer Kristin Mulhall provided the background. “I saw her at the (Barretts Mixed) sale last year,’’ she said. “I thought she was a beautiful filly and when she went for only $2,500, I bought her. I have a lot of girlfriends who are always getting involved rescuing horses and turning them into show horses. It takes up a lot of their time and I know their husbands are always getting mad, so I thought Horsesanddivorces would be a cute name.”

Turns out, there was another horse named Horsesanddivorces, a male foaled in 2000. It would be interesting to find out what the opposite sex perspective on the name would be.