• Favorite Tara's Tango surges to win the Santa Maria at the wire.Posted 18 hours ago
  • O'Neill's strengthens his stable of 3-year-olds as Frank Conversation wins the El Camino Real Derby.Posted 18 hours ago
  • Bolo nabs Obviously in the final strides of the Arcadia.Posted 21 hours ago
  • BC Mile heroine Tepin crushes her foes in the Lambholm South Endeavor Stakes. Posted 22 hours ago
  • Dancing House is ultra-game in taking the Barbara Fritchie.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Penwith scores in the Royal Delta at Gulfstream Park.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Destin rolls home in the Sam F. Davis at Tampa Bay Downs.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Polar River wins the UAE 1000 Guineas by a pole.Posted 3 days ago
  • Kobe's Back goes from last to first down the stretch to win the Palos Verdes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Storied Lady (4-1) up the rail to nip Saythreehailmary's in the Biogio's Rose.Posted 6 days ago

Sunshine Millions Turf Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

Marty Wolfson (Jet Propulsion & Pickapocket 1st & 2nd) – “I’ve been watching this horse for a couple years. He’s beat up on horses of mine a number of times. I never thought he’d be dropped in for a tag, but when he was, I took him ($50,000 at Calder on Dec. 12) with this race in mind. He’s settled down a lot in the last six weeks. I don’t have anything in mind for him right now, but I think a mile-and-an-eighth might be his best distance.”

Julien Leparoux (jockey, Jet Propulsion, 1st) – “I was happy, but not surprised, that they didn’t come with me in the first turn. We got an easy lead and that was good for us. At the three-eighths pole I started to go, and I kind of looked back a couple of times on the final turn to see if they were coming, but they weren’t. My horse made a big move and we won easily.”

Manoel Cruz (jockey, Soldier’s Dancer, 4th) – “I liked how he ran out of the gate; he came out good. But the track was fast and the pace didn’t help. The race didn’t come out exactly the way we wanted.”