• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 1 day ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 1 day ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 2 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 2 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 2 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 2 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 2 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 7 days ago

Sunshine Millions Turf Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

Marty Wolfson (Jet Propulsion & Pickapocket 1st & 2nd) – “I’ve been watching this horse for a couple years. He’s beat up on horses of mine a number of times. I never thought he’d be dropped in for a tag, but when he was, I took him ($50,000 at Calder on Dec. 12) with this race in mind. He’s settled down a lot in the last six weeks. I don’t have anything in mind for him right now, but I think a mile-and-an-eighth might be his best distance.”

Julien Leparoux (jockey, Jet Propulsion, 1st) – “I was happy, but not surprised, that they didn’t come with me in the first turn. We got an easy lead and that was good for us. At the three-eighths pole I started to go, and I kind of looked back a couple of times on the final turn to see if they were coming, but they weren’t. My horse made a big move and we won easily.”

Manoel Cruz (jockey, Soldier’s Dancer, 4th) – “I liked how he ran out of the gate; he came out good. But the track was fast and the pace didn’t help. The race didn’t come out exactly the way we wanted.”