• 2-time Arc winner Treve is an impressive winner in her seasonal debut today at Saint-Cloud.Posted 12 hours ago
  • Majestic City fights off Carve to win the Lone Star Handicap.Posted 4 days ago
  • Hard Not To Like skims the rail to score in the Grade 1 Gamely.Posted 4 days ago
  • Street Story proves best in a sloppy edition of the Winning Colors.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lubash blows by his competition late to win the Kingston.Posted 4 days ago
  • Distinctiv Passion just holds off favored San Onofre in the Los Angeles.Posted 4 days ago
  • Quezon rolls up late to score in the Bouwerie.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ostrolenka sharp in victory in Belmont's Mike Lee.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ashleyluvssugar gets the job done as the Charles Whittingham favorite.Posted 5 days ago
  • Pleascach holds off Found in the Irish 1,000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago

Sunshine Millions Turf Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

Marty Wolfson (Jet Propulsion & Pickapocket 1st & 2nd) – “I’ve been watching this horse for a couple years. He’s beat up on horses of mine a number of times. I never thought he’d be dropped in for a tag, but when he was, I took him ($50,000 at Calder on Dec. 12) with this race in mind. He’s settled down a lot in the last six weeks. I don’t have anything in mind for him right now, but I think a mile-and-an-eighth might be his best distance.”

Julien Leparoux (jockey, Jet Propulsion, 1st) – “I was happy, but not surprised, that they didn’t come with me in the first turn. We got an easy lead and that was good for us. At the three-eighths pole I started to go, and I kind of looked back a couple of times on the final turn to see if they were coming, but they weren’t. My horse made a big move and we won easily.”

Manoel Cruz (jockey, Soldier’s Dancer, 4th) – “I liked how he ran out of the gate; he came out good. But the track was fast and the pace didn’t help. The race didn’t come out exactly the way we wanted.”