• Unique Bella is off the Kentucky Oaks trail with a sore shin, per Steve Anderson.Posted 1 day ago
  • Hence (10-1) rallies to win the Sunland Park Derby going away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ghalia (2-1) edges a game Kell Paso in the Sunland Park Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Itsinthepost (6-1) drives home the win in the Grade 2 San Luis Rey.Posted 3 days ago
  • Fear the Cowboy (7-2) comes running late to capture the Grade 3 Skip Away.Posted 4 days ago
  • Fast and Accurate (24-1) bursts through to upset the Grade 3 Spiral.Posted 4 days ago
  • Purely a Dream (12-1) pulls ahead in the stretch to take the Grade 3 Bourbonette Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Arrogate, despite a dreadful break, wins the Dubai World Cup easily.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jack Hobbs is much the best in the Sheema Classic.Posted 4 days ago
  • Vivlos flies late to get up for the win in the $6 million Dubai Turf.Posted 4 days ago

Sunshine Millions Turf Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

Marty Wolfson (Jet Propulsion & Pickapocket 1st & 2nd) – “I’ve been watching this horse for a couple years. He’s beat up on horses of mine a number of times. I never thought he’d be dropped in for a tag, but when he was, I took him ($50,000 at Calder on Dec. 12) with this race in mind. He’s settled down a lot in the last six weeks. I don’t have anything in mind for him right now, but I think a mile-and-an-eighth might be his best distance.”

Julien Leparoux (jockey, Jet Propulsion, 1st) – “I was happy, but not surprised, that they didn’t come with me in the first turn. We got an easy lead and that was good for us. At the three-eighths pole I started to go, and I kind of looked back a couple of times on the final turn to see if they were coming, but they weren’t. My horse made a big move and we won easily.”

Manoel Cruz (jockey, Soldier’s Dancer, 4th) – “I liked how he ran out of the gate; he came out good. But the track was fast and the pace didn’t help. The race didn’t come out exactly the way we wanted.”