• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 3 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 4 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 4 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 4 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 4 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 4 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Sunshine Millions Turf Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

Marty Wolfson (Jet Propulsion & Pickapocket 1st & 2nd) – “I’ve been watching this horse for a couple years. He’s beat up on horses of mine a number of times. I never thought he’d be dropped in for a tag, but when he was, I took him ($50,000 at Calder on Dec. 12) with this race in mind. He’s settled down a lot in the last six weeks. I don’t have anything in mind for him right now, but I think a mile-and-an-eighth might be his best distance.”

Julien Leparoux (jockey, Jet Propulsion, 1st) – “I was happy, but not surprised, that they didn’t come with me in the first turn. We got an easy lead and that was good for us. At the three-eighths pole I started to go, and I kind of looked back a couple of times on the final turn to see if they were coming, but they weren’t. My horse made a big move and we won easily.”

Manoel Cruz (jockey, Soldier’s Dancer, 4th) – “I liked how he ran out of the gate; he came out good. But the track was fast and the pace didn’t help. The race didn’t come out exactly the way we wanted.”