• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 4 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 5 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 6 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 6 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 9 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 11 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 12 days ago

Sunshine Millions Distaff Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

Dave Braddy (Sweet Repent) – “I was concerned when he (Manoel Cruz) was asking her in the far turn and not really getting to the leaders (Jessica Is Back and Amazing), but she got going and wore them down. She had some time off last year (Feb-July) with some problems with her feet. She was a better 3-year-old than a 2-year-old and is still maturing. She gets a vacation now, probably about 60 days off.”

Manoel Cruz (jockey, Sweet Repent, 1st) – “I waited to ask my filly for her run because I know that she is game, and I just had to be consistent with her. I knew she would run for me in the final eighth, and that she was going to give me a whole bunch of run. She has improved a lot as she has gotten older and more experienced, and she keeps getting better.”

Julien Leparoux (jockey, Jessica is Back, 2nd) – “The five-horse (Amazing) kept staying inside. I was able to relax for a bit and my filly finished well.”