• There will be a Pick Six carryover of $167,021 when racing resumes Friday at Los Alamitos.Posted 1 day ago
  • There will be a Pick Six carryover of $42,460 when racing resumes Thursday at Los Alamitos.Posted 2 days ago
  •  Assateague goes wire to wire in the Dr. James Penny Memorial!Posted 3 days ago
  • Clearly Now breaks the 7f track record at Belmont - 1:19.96.Posted 6 days ago
  • There will be a Pick Six carryover of $28,880 when racing resumes July 4 at Los Al.Posted 7 days ago
  • 1-9 Frac Daddy upset by Sky Captain in the Dominion Day! Posted 10 days ago
  •  Size holds off Ria Antonia in the Iowa Oaks!Posted 13 days ago
  •  Declassify game in the Triple Bend!Posted 13 days ago
  •  Riposte proves best in the New York Handicap!Posted 13 days ago

Sunshine Millions Distaff Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

Dave Braddy (Sweet Repent) – “I was concerned when he (Manoel Cruz) was asking her in the far turn and not really getting to the leaders (Jessica Is Back and Amazing), but she got going and wore them down. She had some time off last year (Feb-July) with some problems with her feet. She was a better 3-year-old than a 2-year-old and is still maturing. She gets a vacation now, probably about 60 days off.”

Manoel Cruz (jockey, Sweet Repent, 1st) – “I waited to ask my filly for her run because I know that she is game, and I just had to be consistent with her. I knew she would run for me in the final eighth, and that she was going to give me a whole bunch of run. She has improved a lot as she has gotten older and more experienced, and she keeps getting better.”

Julien Leparoux (jockey, Jessica is Back, 2nd) – “The five-horse (Amazing) kept staying inside. I was able to relax for a bit and my filly finished well.”