• Long shot Stormy Lucy (65-1) upsets the Matriarch (G1) at Del Mar in the last stride. Posted 2 days ago
  • Dortmund romps home a winner in the Native Diver.Posted 3 days ago
  • Commissioner much the best in the Hawthorne Gold Cup.Posted 3 days ago
  • Chiropractor edges March for a Hollywood Derby win at 14-1.Posted 3 days ago
  • Airoforce takes to the dirt in a big way, pulling away to win the Kentucky Jockey Club.Posted 3 days ago
  • Carina Mia turns back Stageplay in the Golden Rod.Posted 3 days ago
  • Tonalist with a late rush to just get up in the Cigar Mile!Posted 3 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled outduels Carrumba to the wire in the Comely.Posted 3 days ago
  • Mohaymen an impressive winner of Aqueduct's nine furlong Remsen.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lewis Bay runs to her odds in the Demoiselle.Posted 3 days ago

Sunshine Millions Distaff Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

Dave Braddy (Sweet Repent) – “I was concerned when he (Manoel Cruz) was asking her in the far turn and not really getting to the leaders (Jessica Is Back and Amazing), but she got going and wore them down. She had some time off last year (Feb-July) with some problems with her feet. She was a better 3-year-old than a 2-year-old and is still maturing. She gets a vacation now, probably about 60 days off.”

Manoel Cruz (jockey, Sweet Repent, 1st) – “I waited to ask my filly for her run because I know that she is game, and I just had to be consistent with her. I knew she would run for me in the final eighth, and that she was going to give me a whole bunch of run. She has improved a lot as she has gotten older and more experienced, and she keeps getting better.”

Julien Leparoux (jockey, Jessica is Back, 2nd) – “The five-horse (Amazing) kept staying inside. I was able to relax for a bit and my filly finished well.”