• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 2 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 2 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 3 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 3 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 3 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 3 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 3 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 4 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Sunshine Millions Distaff Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

Dave Braddy (Sweet Repent) – “I was concerned when he (Manoel Cruz) was asking her in the far turn and not really getting to the leaders (Jessica Is Back and Amazing), but she got going and wore them down. She had some time off last year (Feb-July) with some problems with her feet. She was a better 3-year-old than a 2-year-old and is still maturing. She gets a vacation now, probably about 60 days off.”

Manoel Cruz (jockey, Sweet Repent, 1st) – “I waited to ask my filly for her run because I know that she is game, and I just had to be consistent with her. I knew she would run for me in the final eighth, and that she was going to give me a whole bunch of run. She has improved a lot as she has gotten older and more experienced, and she keeps getting better.”

Julien Leparoux (jockey, Jessica is Back, 2nd) – “The five-horse (Amazing) kept staying inside. I was able to relax for a bit and my filly finished well.”