• Capla Temptress (5-1) rolls home in the Natalma, while making her North American debut.Posted 5 days ago
  • Untamed Domain (3-1) kicks it in late to win the Summer Stakes at Woodbine.Posted 5 days ago
  • World Approval (2-1) shows he is much the best in the Grade 1 Woodbine Mile.Posted 6 days ago
  • Patrona Margarita (23-1) draws clear in the Grade 2 Pocahontas.Posted 6 days ago
  • Uni (6-5) runs down La Coronel in the Grade 2 Sands Point.Posted 6 days ago
  • Johnny Bear (9-1) noses out Hawkbill in the Grade 1 Northern Dancer Turf.Posted 6 days ago
  • Chublicious (10-1) upsets the Grade 3 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash.Posted 6 days ago
  • The Tabulator (4-1) holds on in the Grade 3 Iroquois despite drifting out.Posted 6 days ago
  • Quidura (2-5) proves best in Grade 2 Canadian.Posted 6 days ago
  • Winx rolls late in the Colgate Optic White Stakes for her 20th straight victory!Posted 6 days ago

Sunshine Millions Distaff Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

Dave Braddy (Sweet Repent) – “I was concerned when he (Manoel Cruz) was asking her in the far turn and not really getting to the leaders (Jessica Is Back and Amazing), but she got going and wore them down. She had some time off last year (Feb-July) with some problems with her feet. She was a better 3-year-old than a 2-year-old and is still maturing. She gets a vacation now, probably about 60 days off.”

Manoel Cruz (jockey, Sweet Repent, 1st) – “I waited to ask my filly for her run because I know that she is game, and I just had to be consistent with her. I knew she would run for me in the final eighth, and that she was going to give me a whole bunch of run. She has improved a lot as she has gotten older and more experienced, and she keeps getting better.”

Julien Leparoux (jockey, Jessica is Back, 2nd) – “The five-horse (Amazing) kept staying inside. I was able to relax for a bit and my filly finished well.”