• Unique Bella is off the Kentucky Oaks trail with a sore shin, per Steve Anderson.Posted 1 day ago
  • Hence (10-1) rallies to win the Sunland Park Derby going away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ghalia (2-1) edges a game Kell Paso in the Sunland Park Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Itsinthepost (6-1) drives home the win in the Grade 2 San Luis Rey.Posted 4 days ago
  • Fear the Cowboy (7-2) comes running late to capture the Grade 3 Skip Away.Posted 4 days ago
  • Fast and Accurate (24-1) bursts through to upset the Grade 3 Spiral.Posted 4 days ago
  • Purely a Dream (12-1) pulls ahead in the stretch to take the Grade 3 Bourbonette Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Arrogate, despite a dreadful break, wins the Dubai World Cup easily.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jack Hobbs is much the best in the Sheema Classic.Posted 4 days ago
  • Vivlos flies late to get up for the win in the $6 million Dubai Turf.Posted 4 days ago

Sunday’s Santa Anita Pick 6 & Pick 4 Tickets – March 23

Saturday’s Santa Anita Park Recap – March 22

A pair of early wire jobs (6f, 8.5f) on the fast main track. The turf course yielded two wire jobs (6.5f, 12f) and two stalking winners at 8f. The turf rail was set at 15 feet.

Hat trick for Mike Smith.

Using the Primary-Secondary ticket strategy on Saturday, I tabbed two Primary winners (Twenty Percent, Enterprising) and two Secondary winners (Mega Heat, Lil Cheyenne).

Older Comments about Sunday’s Santa Anita Pick 6 & Pick 4 Tickets – March 23...

thanks tv. seems easy enough
A B C amount, bet, choice
Tell the clerk name of track,Amount to bet and pick 6 ; then give hime the race # which is the first race in the pick six
Random question from a guy that only bets wins, exactas and trifectas. At the window how do I enter pick 6? do I just say I am entering pick six? I know this is probably a stupid question but I'd like to try it and I want to know what I am talking about.
P4...3,10 w 1,3,5,9 w ALL w 3...$44