• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 5 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 8 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 10 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 11 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 11 days ago

Sunday’s Santa Anita Pick 6 & Pick 4 Tickets – March 23

Saturday’s Santa Anita Park Recap – March 22

A pair of early wire jobs (6f, 8.5f) on the fast main track. The turf course yielded two wire jobs (6.5f, 12f) and two stalking winners at 8f. The turf rail was set at 15 feet.

Hat trick for Mike Smith.

Using the Primary-Secondary ticket strategy on Saturday, I tabbed two Primary winners (Twenty Percent, Enterprising) and two Secondary winners (Mega Heat, Lil Cheyenne).

Older Comments about Sunday’s Santa Anita Pick 6 & Pick 4 Tickets – March 23...

thanks tv. seems easy enough
A B C amount, bet, choice
Tell the clerk name of track,Amount to bet and pick 6 ; then give hime the race # which is the first race in the pick six
Random question from a guy that only bets wins, exactas and trifectas. At the window how do I enter pick 6? do I just say I am entering pick six? I know this is probably a stupid question but I'd like to try it and I want to know what I am talking about.
P4...3,10 w 1,3,5,9 w ALL w 3...$44