• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 3 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 4 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 4 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 4 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 4 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 4 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 5 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 10 days ago

Sunday’s Santa Anita Pick 6 & Pick 4 Tickets – March 23

Saturday’s Santa Anita Park Recap – March 22

A pair of early wire jobs (6f, 8.5f) on the fast main track. The turf course yielded two wire jobs (6.5f, 12f) and two stalking winners at 8f. The turf rail was set at 15 feet.

Hat trick for Mike Smith.

Using the Primary-Secondary ticket strategy on Saturday, I tabbed two Primary winners (Twenty Percent, Enterprising) and two Secondary winners (Mega Heat, Lil Cheyenne).

Older Comments about Sunday’s Santa Anita Pick 6 & Pick 4 Tickets – March 23...

thanks tv. seems easy enough
A B C amount, bet, choice
Tell the clerk name of track,Amount to bet and pick 6 ; then give hime the race # which is the first race in the pick six
Random question from a guy that only bets wins, exactas and trifectas. At the window how do I enter pick 6? do I just say I am entering pick six? I know this is probably a stupid question but I'd like to try it and I want to know what I am talking about.
P4...3,10 w 1,3,5,9 w ALL w 3...$44