• Far From Over is injured and off the Kentucky Derby trail, according to owner, James Covello.Posted 1 day ago
  • Materiality turns away the challenge of Upstart to win the Florida Derby.Posted 3 days ago
  • International Star reels in Stanford late to win the Louisiana Derby.Posted 3 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox sweeps the 3yo filly stakes at Fair Grounds with today's win in the Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Pants On Fire guts out a win in the Sir Shackleton.Posted 4 days ago
  • War Correspondent rolls late to win the Appleton.Posted 4 days ago
  • Prince Bishop wins the world's richest race; California Chrome 2nd.Posted 4 days ago
  • Dolniya dominates the boys in the Dubai Sheema ClassicPosted 4 days ago
  • Solow defeats The Grey Gatsby in the $6,000,000 Dubai TurfPosted 4 days ago

Uncle Mo Exclusive - On the 2011 Kentucky Derby Trail

Joe DePaolo's interview with Mike Repole

It was a busy Thursday morning for current Kentucky Derby favorite Uncle Mo, as his start in Saturday’s Resorts World New York Casino Wood Memorial (G1) is fast approaching. Fortunately, the brilliant three-year old son of Indian Charlie, and his owner, Vitamin Water and Pirate’s Booty magnate Mike Repole had a few minutes for Horse Racing Nation. Here’s the exclusive footage:

Indeed, Uncle Mo proved remarkably docile. He seems poised and ready to go. Check back here tomorrow for a full report on today’s visit.

Older Comments about Uncle Mo Exclusive - On the 2011 Kentucky Derby Trail...

Keep up the cool legwork, Joe!
I LOVE this horse!!!!
This is great stuff!
Awesome video Joe, Uncle Mo looks terrific! He's so slim, must be great for cutting the wind. :) Cant' wait to see the Chap roll on Saturday!
I beleive Uncle Mo willl be the winner of next Kentucky Derby 2011 as for the triple crown, I really dont' know,I'm not sure about it, lets wait and see after race comments.
what is this guy seabiscuit over here
Uncle Mo it is so good to see you up here calm, safe and ready to go.. I will be there for you cheering although my Uncle Mo T shirt from HorseHats never came..I will be throwing kisses..d
Great video. Mo looks very "lay back". Fingers and feet crossed for a good and safe ride.
What amazing presence he has. Looks like a champ in every way.
Thanks everybody. Linda, he isn't looking good, isn't he? Just so cool and collected. Mark, I am simply following your lead. You are the king of the video around these parts!
I echo Brian's sentiments. Nice work on getting us behind the scenes.
Love the exclusive ... way to go Joe!
lookin' good Mo