• Lexie Lou (1-5) refuses to let Internal Bourbon (9-2) by in the Victoriana.Posted 11 minutes ago
  • Flintshire (1-9) fights his way through and rolls to victory in the Bowling Green (G2).Posted 25 minutes ago
  • Mind Your Biscuits (3-1) runs up the rail to win the Amsterdam (G2).Posted 2 hours ago
  • Connect, a son of Curlin, connects in the Curlin Stakes at Saratoga.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 2 days ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 3 days ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 3 days ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 3 days ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 4 days ago

Uncle Mo Exclusive - On the 2011 Kentucky Derby Trail

Joe DePaolo's interview with Mike Repole

It was a busy Thursday morning for current Kentucky Derby favorite Uncle Mo, as his start in Saturday’s Resorts World New York Casino Wood Memorial (G1) is fast approaching. Fortunately, the brilliant three-year old son of Indian Charlie, and his owner, Vitamin Water and Pirate’s Booty magnate Mike Repole had a few minutes for Horse Racing Nation. Here’s the exclusive footage:

Indeed, Uncle Mo proved remarkably docile. He seems poised and ready to go. Check back here tomorrow for a full report on today’s visit.

Older Comments about Uncle Mo Exclusive - On the 2011 Kentucky Derby Trail...

Keep up the cool legwork, Joe!
I LOVE this horse!!!!
This is great stuff!
Awesome video Joe, Uncle Mo looks terrific! He's so slim, must be great for cutting the wind. :) Cant' wait to see the Chap roll on Saturday!
I beleive Uncle Mo willl be the winner of next Kentucky Derby 2011 as for the triple crown, I really dont' know,I'm not sure about it, lets wait and see after race comments.
what is this guy seabiscuit over here
Uncle Mo it is so good to see you up here calm, safe and ready to go.. I will be there for you cheering although my Uncle Mo T shirt from HorseHats never came..I will be throwing kisses..d
Great video. Mo looks very "lay back". Fingers and feet crossed for a good and safe ride.
What amazing presence he has. Looks like a champ in every way.
Thanks everybody. Linda, he isn't looking good, isn't he? Just so cool and collected. Mark, I am simply following your lead. You are the king of the video around these parts!
I echo Brian's sentiments. Nice work on getting us behind the scenes.
Love the exclusive ... way to go Joe!
lookin' good Mo