• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 3 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 4 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 8 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 10 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 11 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 11 days ago

Uncle Mo Exclusive - On the 2011 Kentucky Derby Trail

Joe DePaolo's interview with Mike Repole

It was a busy Thursday morning for current Kentucky Derby favorite Uncle Mo, as his start in Saturday’s Resorts World New York Casino Wood Memorial (G1) is fast approaching. Fortunately, the brilliant three-year old son of Indian Charlie, and his owner, Vitamin Water and Pirate’s Booty magnate Mike Repole had a few minutes for Horse Racing Nation. Here’s the exclusive footage:

Indeed, Uncle Mo proved remarkably docile. He seems poised and ready to go. Check back here tomorrow for a full report on today’s visit.

Older Comments about Uncle Mo Exclusive - On the 2011 Kentucky Derby Trail...

Keep up the cool legwork, Joe!
I LOVE this horse!!!!
This is great stuff!
Awesome video Joe, Uncle Mo looks terrific! He's so slim, must be great for cutting the wind. :) Cant' wait to see the Chap roll on Saturday!
I beleive Uncle Mo willl be the winner of next Kentucky Derby 2011 as for the triple crown, I really dont' know,I'm not sure about it, lets wait and see after race comments.
what is this guy seabiscuit over here
Uncle Mo it is so good to see you up here calm, safe and ready to go.. I will be there for you cheering although my Uncle Mo T shirt from HorseHats never came..I will be throwing kisses..d
Great video. Mo looks very "lay back". Fingers and feet crossed for a good and safe ride.
What amazing presence he has. Looks like a champ in every way.
Thanks everybody. Linda, he isn't looking good, isn't he? Just so cool and collected. Mark, I am simply following your lead. You are the king of the video around these parts!
I echo Brian's sentiments. Nice work on getting us behind the scenes.
Love the exclusive ... way to go Joe!
lookin' good Mo