• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 3 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 4 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 5 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 9 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 10 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 11 days ago

Uncle Mo Exclusive - On the 2011 Kentucky Derby Trail

Joe DePaolo's interview with Mike Repole

It was a busy Thursday morning for current Kentucky Derby favorite Uncle Mo, as his start in Saturday’s Resorts World New York Casino Wood Memorial (G1) is fast approaching. Fortunately, the brilliant three-year old son of Indian Charlie, and his owner, Vitamin Water and Pirate’s Booty magnate Mike Repole had a few minutes for Horse Racing Nation. Here’s the exclusive footage:

Indeed, Uncle Mo proved remarkably docile. He seems poised and ready to go. Check back here tomorrow for a full report on today’s visit.

Older Comments about Uncle Mo Exclusive - On the 2011 Kentucky Derby Trail...

Keep up the cool legwork, Joe!
I LOVE this horse!!!!
This is great stuff!
Awesome video Joe, Uncle Mo looks terrific! He's so slim, must be great for cutting the wind. :) Cant' wait to see the Chap roll on Saturday!
I beleive Uncle Mo willl be the winner of next Kentucky Derby 2011 as for the triple crown, I really dont' know,I'm not sure about it, lets wait and see after race comments.
what is this guy seabiscuit over here
Uncle Mo it is so good to see you up here calm, safe and ready to go.. I will be there for you cheering although my Uncle Mo T shirt from HorseHats never came..I will be throwing kisses..d
Great video. Mo looks very "lay back". Fingers and feet crossed for a good and safe ride.
What amazing presence he has. Looks like a champ in every way.
Thanks everybody. Linda, he isn't looking good, isn't he? Just so cool and collected. Mark, I am simply following your lead. You are the king of the video around these parts!
I echo Brian's sentiments. Nice work on getting us behind the scenes.
Love the exclusive ... way to go Joe!
lookin' good Mo