• There's no catching Si Sage in the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes at Santa Anita.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Lexie Lou returns to her winning ways in today's Grade 2 Nassau Stakes.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Enola Gray takes the Melair gate to wire.Posted 1 day ago
  • Surgical Strike charges on the outside to win the Arlington Classic (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Diva Express and I'm a Looker make a dead heat run in the Winning Colors (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Flipcup game in Arlington Matron (G3) victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 6 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 7 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 8 days ago

Some of My Favorite Jack and Jaklin Klugman Moments

Racing lost a good friend yesterday with the passing of 90-year-old actor, Jack Klugman. Best known as television's Oscar Madison and Dr. Quincy, he also played an integral part in one of my all-time favorite movies, 12 Angry Men. As a great fan of thoroughbred horse racing, the veteran actor owned in a partnership a horse who rose from complete obscurity to become a multiple stakes winner and a factor in some of America's biggest races. Jaklin Klugman, a terrific gray son of Orbit Ruler, gave Klugman great joy at the track, just as Klugman did for millions of fans through his acting. Below please enjoy some of my favorite moments from both man and horse.

Older Comments about Some of My Favorite Jack and Jaklin Klugman Moments...

I'll never forget an interview he did before the Preakness that year. His excitement and passion was palpable. RIP.
They had a great poker game in the Odd Couple, too.
Mrt. Klugman certainly wasn't shy about his love for horse racing. I was happy he had success w/ Jacklin Klugman. It's refreshing to see some of the younger "Hollywood Crowd" visible at BHP, KY Derby & BC, year after year.
Jacklin Klugman's lifetiem record 19: 10-2-2
saw him often, having the time of his life at Hollywood