• Far Right shoots up the rail again to score in the Southwest Stakes. Posted 4 days ago
  • Khozan demolishes a Gulfstream Park allowance field to remain perfect in two starts. Posted 4 days ago
  • No beating North Slope as he returns to dirt a winner in the Evening Attire. Posted 4 days ago
  •  International Star scrapes the paint to win the Risen Star.Posted 5 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox speaks loud and clear in the Rachel Alexandra. Posted 5 days ago
  • Itsaknockout wins the Fountain of Youth on the DQ of Upstart. Posted 5 days ago
  •  Chocolate Ride sneaks away in the Fair Grounds Handicap.Posted 5 days ago
  • Long On Value clearly Best in the Canadian Turf. Posted 5 days ago
  •  Street Babe surprise the Mineshaft field at Fair Grounds.Posted 5 days ago
  • Main Sequence storms home late to win the Mac Diarmida! Posted 5 days ago

Some of My Favorite Jack and Jaklin Klugman Moments

Racing lost a good friend yesterday with the passing of 90-year-old actor, Jack Klugman. Best known as television's Oscar Madison and Dr. Quincy, he also played an integral part in one of my all-time favorite movies, 12 Angry Men. As a great fan of thoroughbred horse racing, the veteran actor owned in a partnership a horse who rose from complete obscurity to become a multiple stakes winner and a factor in some of America's biggest races. Jaklin Klugman, a terrific gray son of Orbit Ruler, gave Klugman great joy at the track, just as Klugman did for millions of fans through his acting. Below please enjoy some of my favorite moments from both man and horse.

Older Comments about Some of My Favorite Jack and Jaklin Klugman Moments...

I'll never forget an interview he did before the Preakness that year. His excitement and passion was palpable. RIP.
They had a great poker game in the Odd Couple, too.
Mrt. Klugman certainly wasn't shy about his love for horse racing. I was happy he had success w/ Jacklin Klugman. It's refreshing to see some of the younger "Hollywood Crowd" visible at BHP, KY Derby & BC, year after year.
Jacklin Klugman's lifetiem record 19: 10-2-2
saw him often, having the time of his life at Hollywood