• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 1 day ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 1 day ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 2 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 2 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 2 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 2 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 5 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 7 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 8 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 8 days ago

Snow Fairy Rallies to Win Hong Kong Cup

Snow Fairy cemented her status as the finest 3-year-old filly in the world when she rallied from far back to nab Irian in the final 50 yards to win the HK$20 million Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Cup (HK-I) at Sha Tin Dec. 12.

Winner of the  Queen Elizabeth II Commemorative Cup (Jpn-I) in Japan last month, the Great Britain-based filly has won group I events in four countries this year. That's incredible when considering that she was an 1,800 Euros buy-back purchase as a yearling.

Her barnstorming victory in the about 1 1/4-mile test (worth US$2.567 million) for trainer Ed Dunlop with Ryan Moore aboard, highlighted the four-race Cathay Pacific international series. She left Moore effusive.

“At the top of the bend I thought I had no chance,” said Moore. “But fortunately they just came back to me. She’s a machine really. She has such a brilliant turn of foot. She did what we thought she could, and she surpassed it.”