• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 1 day ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 1 day ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 4 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 6 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 7 days ago

Sheppard Joins Elite 3,000 Win Club

Jonathan Sheppard notched the 3,000th victory of his illustrious career Monday when Fugitive Angel was up in the final jumps to capture the seventh race at Delaware Park in Stanton, Del.

Sheppard became the 28th trainer in North American racing history to hit the milestone. The 71-year-old Englishman is one of the most accomplished trainers in the game, having been inducted into the National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame in 1990 as arguably the all-time greatest trainer of steeplechase horses in America.

“I’m very happy and pleased,” Sheppard said. “I came up on the milestone a little quicker than I thought. I feel very lucky, because I’ve still got a full stable of horses at my age. The owners have been very supportive. They’ve been great.”