• Bode's Dream (5-2) returns victorious in the House Party to remain undefeated.Posted 2 minutes ago
  • Australia's Hugh Bowman wins the Longines International Jockey Challenge.Posted 3 days ago
  • Miss Temple City (8-5) hits the wire just in front in the Grade 1 Matriarch.Posted 5 days ago
  • Annals of Time (5-1) gets clear late in the Grade 1 Hollywood Derby.Posted 6 days ago
  • Vale Dori (1-2) much the best in the Grade 2 Bayakoa.Posted 6 days ago
  • Royal Posse (3-5) repeats in the Claiming Crown Jewel and becomes a millionaire.Posted 6 days ago
  • King and His Court (8-5) flies home to win the Display Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • R Angel Katelyn (8-5) leads all the way in the Sandpiper.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rapid Rhythm runs them down in the Battle of New Orleans.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highway Star (7-1) is up in time to win the Go for Wand.Posted 6 days ago

Sheppard Joins Elite 3,000 Win Club

Jonathan Sheppard notched the 3,000th victory of his illustrious career Monday when Fugitive Angel was up in the final jumps to capture the seventh race at Delaware Park in Stanton, Del.

Sheppard became the 28th trainer in North American racing history to hit the milestone. The 71-year-old Englishman is one of the most accomplished trainers in the game, having been inducted into the National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame in 1990 as arguably the all-time greatest trainer of steeplechase horses in America.

“I’m very happy and pleased,” Sheppard said. “I came up on the milestone a little quicker than I thought. I feel very lucky, because I’ve still got a full stable of horses at my age. The owners have been very supportive. They’ve been great.”