• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 1 day ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 2 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 2 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 3 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 6 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 8 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 9 days ago

Video: Share the Morning with I’ll Have Another

I'll Have Another Belmont Video
Triple Crown contender I'll Have Another has settled into a routine with 12 days to go until the 2012 Belmont Stakes. Team O’Neill begins their training regiment as soon as the track reconditioning is finished around 8:45.

This video will take you through a typical morning as I’ll Have Another takes his short walk from Barn 9 to the track.  You’ll see the O’Neill team waiting for the horse to break into his gallop. Then Doug O’Neill looks him over as he takes his bath.  The morning ends with O’Neill’s daily morning press conference.

After I’ll Have Another’s training session O’Neill continued to be quite pleased. “He looked great. He did his normal (routine). He jogged a half-mile and then galloped around a mile. He’s maintained his energy level and his stride. He looked fantastic. He’s fit, we just need to stay lucky and stay injury free.”

Older Comments about Video: Share the Morning with I’ll Have Another...

I guess there's a lot of media crowding the area so I would see them having setup perimeters to make sure all is well.
likin sparks--There were a lot of security guards around the barn 9 area.
What was the renta-cop saying here in the video? Can't film?
i think ill have another will win the belmont by daylight
Thank you, it's nice to see a daily video so we know he is OK
Life is good for the Derby & Preakness winner ... 12 more days!