• Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 5 days ago
  • Cheekaboo wins a blanket finish in the Honeymoon at 23-1.Posted 5 days ago
  • Donegal Moon scores after Unified comes up empty in the Pegasus Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Ancient Secret just gets up to win the Wild Applause Stakes at Belmont Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Bradester (9-1) upsets the Stephen Foster (G1) in gate to wire fashionPosted 6 days ago
  • Pleuven (Fr), with a stalking move, wins the Wise Dan (G2) at 7-1Posted 6 days ago
  • Paid Up Subscriber (6-1) rallies and draws off to win the Fleur de Lis Handicap (G2)Posted 6 days ago
  • Songbird (1-9) stays unbeaten in the Summertime Oaks (G2) at Santa Anita.Posted 6 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-9) goes gate to wire to easily take the Matt Winn (G3).Posted 6 days ago

Video: Share the Morning with I’ll Have Another

I'll Have Another Belmont Video
Triple Crown contender I'll Have Another has settled into a routine with 12 days to go until the 2012 Belmont Stakes. Team O’Neill begins their training regiment as soon as the track reconditioning is finished around 8:45.

This video will take you through a typical morning as I’ll Have Another takes his short walk from Barn 9 to the track.  You’ll see the O’Neill team waiting for the horse to break into his gallop. Then Doug O’Neill looks him over as he takes his bath.  The morning ends with O’Neill’s daily morning press conference.

After I’ll Have Another’s training session O’Neill continued to be quite pleased. “He looked great. He did his normal (routine). He jogged a half-mile and then galloped around a mile. He’s maintained his energy level and his stride. He looked fantastic. He’s fit, we just need to stay lucky and stay injury free.”

Older Comments about Video: Share the Morning with I’ll Have Another...

I guess there's a lot of media crowding the area so I would see them having setup perimeters to make sure all is well.
likin sparks--There were a lot of security guards around the barn 9 area.
What was the renta-cop saying here in the video? Can't film?
i think ill have another will win the belmont by daylight
Thank you, it's nice to see a daily video so we know he is OK
Life is good for the Derby & Preakness winner ... 12 more days!