• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 4 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 4 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 5 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 5 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 5 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 5 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 6 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Video: Share the Morning with I’ll Have Another

I'll Have Another Belmont Video
Triple Crown contender I'll Have Another has settled into a routine with 12 days to go until the 2012 Belmont Stakes. Team O’Neill begins their training regiment as soon as the track reconditioning is finished around 8:45.
This video will take you through a typical morning as I’ll Have Another takes his short walk from Barn 9 to the track.  You’ll see the O’Neill team waiting for the horse to break into his gallop. Then Doug O’Neill looks him over as he takes his bath.  The morning ends with O’Neill’s daily morning press conference.

After I’ll Have Another’s training session O’Neill continued to be quite pleased. “He looked great. He did his normal (routine). He jogged a half-mile and then galloped around a mile. He’s maintained his energy level and his stride. He looked fantastic. He’s fit, we just need to stay lucky and stay injury free.”

Older Comments about Video: Share the Morning with I’ll Have Another...

I guess there's a lot of media crowding the area so I would see them having setup perimeters to make sure all is well.
likin sparks--There were a lot of security guards around the barn 9 area.
What was the renta-cop saying here in the video? Can't film?
i think ill have another will win the belmont by daylight
Thank you, it's nice to see a daily video so we know he is OK
Life is good for the Derby & Preakness winner ... 12 more days!