• Arrogate draws post position #9 for Saturday's Dubai World Cup.Posted 2 days ago
  • Vale Dori (6-5) wins a virtual match race over Finest City in the G1 Santa Margarita.Posted 5 days ago
  • Malagacy (3-1) remains unbeaten with an impressive Rebel win.Posted 5 days ago
  • Enola Gray (2-5) much the best down the hill in the Irish O'Brien.Posted 5 days ago
  • Jenda's Agenda (2-5) stays unbeaten with a facile win in the Caeser's Wish.Posted 5 days ago
  • Mor Spirit (1-2) too good in the Essex at Oaklawn Park.Posted 6 days ago
  • Distinta (11-1) gets up on the shadow of the wire in the Inside Information.Posted 6 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (4-1) gets up in the final jump to win the Private Terms.Posted 6 days ago
  • Streamline (12-1) upsets the Azeri; rough trip for favorite Terra Promessa.Posted 6 days ago
  • Clothes Fall Off (6-5) undresses the competition in the Correction.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Dubai World Cup 2017

Video: Share the Morning with I’ll Have Another

I'll Have Another Belmont Video
Triple Crown contender I'll Have Another has settled into a routine with 12 days to go until the 2012 Belmont Stakes. Team O’Neill begins their training regiment as soon as the track reconditioning is finished around 8:45.

This video will take you through a typical morning as I’ll Have Another takes his short walk from Barn 9 to the track.  You’ll see the O’Neill team waiting for the horse to break into his gallop. Then Doug O’Neill looks him over as he takes his bath.  The morning ends with O’Neill’s daily morning press conference.

After I’ll Have Another’s training session O’Neill continued to be quite pleased. “He looked great. He did his normal (routine). He jogged a half-mile and then galloped around a mile. He’s maintained his energy level and his stride. He looked fantastic. He’s fit, we just need to stay lucky and stay injury free.”

Older Comments about Video: Share the Morning with I’ll Have Another...

I guess there's a lot of media crowding the area so I would see them having setup perimeters to make sure all is well.
likin sparks--There were a lot of security guards around the barn 9 area.
What was the renta-cop saying here in the video? Can't film?
i think ill have another will win the belmont by daylight
Thank you, it's nice to see a daily video so we know he is OK
Life is good for the Derby & Preakness winner ... 12 more days!