• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 22 hours ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 2 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 3 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 4 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 4 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

Video: Share the Morning with I’ll Have Another

I'll Have Another Belmont Video
Triple Crown contender I'll Have Another has settled into a routine with 12 days to go until the 2012 Belmont Stakes. Team O’Neill begins their training regiment as soon as the track reconditioning is finished around 8:45.

This video will take you through a typical morning as I’ll Have Another takes his short walk from Barn 9 to the track.  You’ll see the O’Neill team waiting for the horse to break into his gallop. Then Doug O’Neill looks him over as he takes his bath.  The morning ends with O’Neill’s daily morning press conference.

After I’ll Have Another’s training session O’Neill continued to be quite pleased. “He looked great. He did his normal (routine). He jogged a half-mile and then galloped around a mile. He’s maintained his energy level and his stride. He looked fantastic. He’s fit, we just need to stay lucky and stay injury free.”

Older Comments about Video: Share the Morning with I’ll Have Another...

I guess there's a lot of media crowding the area so I would see them having setup perimeters to make sure all is well.
likin sparks--There were a lot of security guards around the barn 9 area.
What was the renta-cop saying here in the video? Can't film?
i think ill have another will win the belmont by daylight
Thank you, it's nice to see a daily video so we know he is OK
Life is good for the Derby & Preakness winner ... 12 more days!