• Capla Temptress (5-1) rolls home in the Natalma, while making her North American debut.Posted 3 days ago
  • Untamed Domain (3-1) kicks it in late to win the Summer Stakes at Woodbine.Posted 3 days ago
  • World Approval (2-1) shows he is much the best in the Grade 1 Woodbine Mile.Posted 4 days ago
  • Patrona Margarita (23-1) draws clear in the Grade 2 Pocahontas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uni (6-5) runs down La Coronel in the Grade 2 Sands Point.Posted 4 days ago
  • Johnny Bear (9-1) noses out Hawkbill in the Grade 1 Northern Dancer Turf.Posted 4 days ago
  • Chublicious (10-1) upsets the Grade 3 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash.Posted 4 days ago
  • The Tabulator (4-1) holds on in the Grade 3 Iroquois despite drifting out.Posted 4 days ago
  • Quidura (2-5) proves best in Grade 2 Canadian.Posted 4 days ago
  • Winx rolls late in the Colgate Optic White Stakes for her 20th straight victory!Posted 4 days ago

Sahadi looks forward to Del Mar

Trainer Jenine Sahadi looks forward to bringing her stable to Del Mar every summer. She will be bringing 14 horses this year and enjoys spending time at her home in Del Mar.

“Del Mar is my favorite track,” said Sahadi, who spends most of her year at Los Angeles tracks. “I love being there with my family, my mother and my younger brother, Steve, who lives in Solana Beach with his family. It’s as close to a mini vacation as I get.”

How did Sahadi select training racehorses as a vocation? Sahadi grew up with horses as a central focus in her life. Her parents, Fred and Helen Sahadi, owned Cardiff Stud Farm in Creston, Calif. Her father founded Barretts, an equine sales company. After earning degrees in journalism and communications at the University of Southern California, Sahadi worked for seven years in the marketing and publicity departments at Hollywood Park.