• In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 1 day ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 5 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 5 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 6 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 6 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 7 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 7 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 7 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 7 days ago

Royal Delta 9-5 Choice in BC Ladies' Classic

Royal Delta drew post six and was made the 9-5 morning line favorite in Friday's Grade I Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic at Santa Anita Park. She won the 2011 Ladies' Classic at Churchill Downs.

Royal Delta reportedly had a bumpy ride on her way to California and was treated for an abrasion on her rear end.

My Miss Aurelia and Awesome Feather, a pair of undefeated fillies, will try to dethrone the defending champion. The former exits a game victory in the G1 Cotillion at Parx and the latter cruised in a minor flat mile stakes affair at Belmont Park on Sept 20.

Speedy 3-year-old filly Questing drew post four and will probably attempt a wire job.

The eight horse field is completed by Grace Hall, Class Included, Include Me Out, and Love and Pride.

Older Comments about Royal Delta 9-5 Choice in BC Ladies' Classic ...

You see my son's name is Rafi (short for Raphael) and he originally made the account, then just let me take it tecnically. That is why it is called "rafirox" He is only 10, I guess, he didn't know how to spell "rocks" So he spelled it with an X?
Biggest overlay, My Miss Aurelia, look out !!
Awesome Feather is my pick in the Ladies' Classic
Awesome Feather is my pick in the Ladies' Classic
Buddy talked to M Smith last night and reports the injury is slight and has been sewn up
i really think MMA willnt beat them i think the race is between questing and awesome feather
Order of Finish: 2. My Miss Aurelia, 6. Royal Delta, 4. Questing, 5. Awesome Feather.
BTW she's well and on the track Tues. A.M. per HRTV. No issues with mishap yesterday.
Haha
My fault, I guess I didnt look at it close enough, my eyes are tired from all of the PP's!
BTW: I guessed that he didn't know how to spell Rocks. By the second comma, it made it look like I was guessing his age :) Awkward....
It wasn't a typo????? My apologies, didn't mean to insult your eyesight, buds, if that was the reason you thought it was "railfox"
I thought that was your name for the longest time, too, rafirox.
Railfox? Haha funny typo, buds! :)
I agree with railfox. I would of bet RD heavily in the Classic at 5-1, and she will more than likely win the BCLC, but Love n Pride at 8-1 (probably gonna be 10-1) is an attractive bet!
Same post position as she had in the 2011 BCLC. Hope she gets out for a gallop tomorrow and that her rear isn't sore.
I truly hate betting against this beautiful filliy, but I have to bet with my head, not my heart. I'm betting Love and Pride, heavily.
That's my girl!