• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 2 days ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 2 days ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 3 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 5 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 6 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 6 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 6 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

Royal Delta 9-5 Choice in BC Ladies' Classic

Royal Delta drew post six and was made the 9-5 morning line favorite in Friday's Grade I Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic at Santa Anita Park. She won the 2011 Ladies' Classic at Churchill Downs.

Royal Delta reportedly had a bumpy ride on her way to California and was treated for an abrasion on her rear end.

My Miss Aurelia and Awesome Feather, a pair of undefeated fillies, will try to dethrone the defending champion. The former exits a game victory in the G1 Cotillion at Parx and the latter cruised in a minor flat mile stakes affair at Belmont Park on Sept 20.

Speedy 3-year-old filly Questing drew post four and will probably attempt a wire job.

The eight horse field is completed by Grace Hall, Class Included, Include Me Out, and Love and Pride.

Older Comments about Royal Delta 9-5 Choice in BC Ladies' Classic ...

You see my son's name is Rafi (short for Raphael) and he originally made the account, then just let me take it tecnically. That is why it is called "rafirox" He is only 10, I guess, he didn't know how to spell "rocks" So he spelled it with an X?
Biggest overlay, My Miss Aurelia, look out !!
Awesome Feather is my pick in the Ladies' Classic
Awesome Feather is my pick in the Ladies' Classic
Buddy talked to M Smith last night and reports the injury is slight and has been sewn up
i really think MMA willnt beat them i think the race is between questing and awesome feather
Order of Finish: 2. My Miss Aurelia, 6. Royal Delta, 4. Questing, 5. Awesome Feather.
BTW she's well and on the track Tues. A.M. per HRTV. No issues with mishap yesterday.
Haha
My fault, I guess I didnt look at it close enough, my eyes are tired from all of the PP's!
BTW: I guessed that he didn't know how to spell Rocks. By the second comma, it made it look like I was guessing his age :) Awkward....
It wasn't a typo????? My apologies, didn't mean to insult your eyesight, buds, if that was the reason you thought it was "railfox"
I thought that was your name for the longest time, too, rafirox.
Railfox? Haha funny typo, buds! :)
I agree with railfox. I would of bet RD heavily in the Classic at 5-1, and she will more than likely win the BCLC, but Love n Pride at 8-1 (probably gonna be 10-1) is an attractive bet!
Same post position as she had in the 2011 BCLC. Hope she gets out for a gallop tomorrow and that her rear isn't sore.
I truly hate betting against this beautiful filliy, but I have to bet with my head, not my heart. I'm betting Love and Pride, heavily.
That's my girl!