• Far Right shoots up the rail again to score in the Southwest Stakes. Posted 4 days ago
  • Khozan demolishes a Gulfstream Park allowance field to remain perfect in two starts. Posted 4 days ago
  • No beating North Slope as he returns to dirt a winner in the Evening Attire. Posted 4 days ago
  •  International Star scrapes the paint to win the Risen Star.Posted 5 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox speaks loud and clear in the Rachel Alexandra. Posted 5 days ago
  • Itsaknockout wins the Fountain of Youth on the DQ of Upstart. Posted 5 days ago
  •  Chocolate Ride sneaks away in the Fair Grounds Handicap.Posted 5 days ago
  • Long On Value clearly Best in the Canadian Turf. Posted 5 days ago
  •  Street Babe surprise the Mineshaft field at Fair Grounds.Posted 5 days ago
  • Main Sequence storms home late to win the Mac Diarmida! Posted 5 days ago

Remember This Race?

Remember This Race?

Race Clue #1 - The top six finishers in this race were all multiple graded stakes winners.

Race Clue #2- A photo finish revealed that the top three were only separated by a pair of heads.

Race Clue #3 - The three favorites ran 1-2-3, but in inverse order, and the fourth choice ran fourth.

Race Clue #4 - The winning trainer earned his first of five victories in this race.

Race Clue #5 -This race was the fifth consecutive meeting for the horses that finished 1-2.

Race Clue #6 - None of the final four finishers were bet below 50-1.

Race Clue #7 - The lone Kentucky Derby winner in the field was also the winner of this race.

Race Clue #8 - Only three horses in the field had ever run at the host track before and they finished third, sixth, and last.

Race Clue #9- This was the final career race for the race favorite/third place finisher.

Race Clue #10 - The top two finishers hold the distinction of both being graded stakes winners in four consecutive years.

You should know it by now … Tell me the race and the year!

Older Comments about Remember This Race?...

could be, brian, could be
I mean, dang. A guy needs his lungs!!!
Hehehe. Too funny!
Dare I suggest you may have too many for me to avoid, Michael?
the more i think about it, the more i realize that i owe alex solis a solid
Jay S., you have no idea how right you are :-)
I mean...if she can't support you after a big loss, when could you ever rely on her??? :)
brian, you have an uncanny ability of bringing up every cringeworthy moment of my horse racing fandom
Michael...sounds like she needed to go anyway. :)
ooops ... sorry I asked!
amino...too funny! :)
Nicely done and Very funny, Michael >> Jay, “… and you’re to blame, you give…” :D
let's see, i bet my lungs on captain bodgit and got so agitated by solis' ride that my girlfriend dumped me before the belmont. um, yes, i remember it.
Shot in the dark...1981 Belmont.
Michael Harris is a winner again! The 1997 Preakness it is ... Do you remember that race well, Mr. Harris?
1997 preakness
Sorry, it is not the 1967 Woodward.
1967 Woodward?