• Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 1 day ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 4 days ago
  • Blanket finish in the Nearctic (G2) at Woodbine goes to Calgary Cat (15-1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Arella Rockstar (12-1) upsets the Matron (G3) at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Time and Motion (3-1) wins a three-filly photo in the QE II Challenge Cup.Posted 5 days ago
  • Undefeated Theory (3-10) kicks away to a Futurity scorePosted 5 days ago
  • Almanzor turns away Found in the Group 1 British Champions Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Minding better than the boys in the Queen Elizabeth II at Ascot.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2nd last year, Journey romps home in this year's Champions Day Fillies & Mares.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Point Given Moves to Calumet Farm

Point Given, the 2001 Horse of the Year and champion 3-year-old male, will stand in 2013 at Brad Kelley's recently acquired Calumet Farm near Lexington. Kelley is the majority owner of Point Given, who stood for $20,000 in 2012 but will stand this year for a private fee. Point Given, by Thunder Gulch, formerly stood at Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm near Midway, Ky.

Point Given has 21 stakes winners and the earners of more than $21.5 million. He enjoyed his best season in 2008 when his runners earned nearly $5.5 million.

His leading runners include Canadian Horse of the Year Sealy Hill and additional Canadian champion Points of Grace, plus grade I winners Go Between, Coil, and Point Ashley. Go Between won the Pacific Classic Stakes (gr. I), and Coil took the Haskell Invitational Stakes (gr. I) and the Santa Anita Sprint Championship Stakes (gr. I). Point Ashley scored in the Del Mar Debutante Stakes (gr. I).

Older Comments about Point Given Moves to Calumet Farm...

Nice, very nice.
I really like the direction that Calumet is going. I have high hopes for them!
This is my boy..I feel in love with him. I had such high hopes for him. His daddy was one of my favorite too. I really love this bloodline but it seem like no good mare is going there way.
I like his breeding and still hope the right mare with some bottom to her comes along and.............
Good luck to the Devil's Red! Calumet is taking lots of steps in the right direction.