• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 2 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 2 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 3 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 3 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 3 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 3 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 7 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 8 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 9 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 9 days ago

Pincay Remains Active in Racing Industry

Jockey Laffit Pincay Jr.

Laffit Pincay Jr. has done his best to remain fighting fit since retiring from riding in 2003 after nearly four decades in the saddle. Between working out and playing golf, his latest passion is a product called GastroMax3, a preventative of ulcers in horses.

“Not only is it a product that works, but it’s less expensive than anything else on the market, so it benefits the owners’ pocket books,” said the 65-year-old Pincay, at 127 pounds not far from his riding weight.

“I thought the product was good for the industry and it gave me something to do, too. I’ve been at this for about a month. Jorge Velasquez called me and asked me if I wanted to get involved in this product and I said yes.”