• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 2 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 3 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 3 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 3 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 3 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 3 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 3 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 4 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 9 days ago

Pincay Remains Active in Racing Industry

Jockey Laffit Pincay Jr.

Laffit Pincay Jr. has done his best to remain fighting fit since retiring from riding in 2003 after nearly four decades in the saddle. Between working out and playing golf, his latest passion is a product called GastroMax3, a preventative of ulcers in horses.

“Not only is it a product that works, but it’s less expensive than anything else on the market, so it benefits the owners’ pocket books,” said the 65-year-old Pincay, at 127 pounds not far from his riding weight.

“I thought the product was good for the industry and it gave me something to do, too. I’ve been at this for about a month. Jorge Velasquez called me and asked me if I wanted to get involved in this product and I said yes.”