• Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 1 day ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 2 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 3 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 3 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 3 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 3 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 3 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 3 days ago
  • Awtaad upsets Galileo Gold to win the Irish 2000 Guineas.Posted 3 days ago

Pincay Remains Active in Racing Industry

Jockey Laffit Pincay Jr.

Laffit Pincay Jr. has done his best to remain fighting fit since retiring from riding in 2003 after nearly four decades in the saddle. Between working out and playing golf, his latest passion is a product called GastroMax3, a preventative of ulcers in horses.

“Not only is it a product that works, but it’s less expensive than anything else on the market, so it benefits the owners’ pocket books,” said the 65-year-old Pincay, at 127 pounds not far from his riding weight.

“I thought the product was good for the industry and it gave me something to do, too. I’ve been at this for about a month. Jorge Velasquez called me and asked me if I wanted to get involved in this product and I said yes.”