• The Great War is off the Derby trail following poor finish in the BattagliaPosted 4 days ago
  •  Royal Son scores in the John Battaglia Memorial.Posted 5 days ago
  • Stellar Wind an impressive winner of the Santa Ysabel. Posted 5 days ago
  • Far Right shoots up the rail again to score in the Southwest Stakes. Posted 11 days ago
  • Khozan demolishes a Gulfstream Park allowance field to remain perfect in two starts. Posted 11 days ago
  • No beating North Slope as he returns to dirt a winner in the Evening Attire. Posted 11 days ago
  •  International Star scrapes the paint to win the Risen Star.Posted 12 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox speaks loud and clear in the Rachel Alexandra. Posted 12 days ago
  • Itsaknockout wins the Fountain of Youth on the DQ of Upstart. Posted 12 days ago
  •  Chocolate Ride sneaks away in the Fair Grounds Handicap.Posted 12 days ago

Pincay Remains Active in Racing Industry

Jockey Laffit Pincay Jr.

Laffit Pincay Jr. has done his best to remain fighting fit since retiring from riding in 2003 after nearly four decades in the saddle. Between working out and playing golf, his latest passion is a product called GastroMax3, a preventative of ulcers in horses.

“Not only is it a product that works, but it’s less expensive than anything else on the market, so it benefits the owners’ pocket books,” said the 65-year-old Pincay, at 127 pounds not far from his riding weight.

“I thought the product was good for the industry and it gave me something to do, too. I’ve been at this for about a month. Jorge Velasquez called me and asked me if I wanted to get involved in this product and I said yes.”