• Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 7 minutes ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 4 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 5 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 5 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 5 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 6 days ago

Onepointhreekarats Wins Thirty Eight Go Go

Live Oak Plantation’s Onepointhreekarats carried Jeremy Rose to a convincing victory in today’s feature race at Laurel Park, the $104,250 Thirty Eight Go Go Stakes.

Graham Motion trains the daughter of Medaglia d’Oro at the Fair Hill Training Center in Northeast, Maryland.  The filly came into the Thirty Eight Go Go off a 4-1/2 length victory in her first try over this strip in early November at today’s one mile distance. This was her first stakes attempt and her first stakes victory.

After stalking the pace and taking the lead as the field entered the home stretch, Onepointhreekarats was ridden out to win in 1:38.42, 3-1/2 lengths ahead of Withgreatpleasure, with odds-on favorite Bold Affair finishing a disappointing third.

Rose won three races on today’s card, his second riding triple of the week.  Rose is now three-for-three on the winner. He said, “She’s getting special right now. Graham and everybody have done a great job and I had a lot of confidence going into the race. Today was her day and she showed it. I liked to see Bold Affair take back because I had her in my sights. My filly was comfortable the whole way, where I thought I had horse to finish and if Bold Affair had enough horse we would have a race of it. She’s one of those horses, in those kind of races, she very tactical, you put her where she’s up close where you won’t have a lot of traffic to deal with.”

Onepointhreekarats paid $9.60 and topped a $57.80 exacta and an $81 triple.