• Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 16 hours ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 16 hours ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 18 hours ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 1 day ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 3 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 6 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Ode to Kentucky Derby 138

My Creative Cause for this year's Derby contains some international flare. Take Charge Indy and son Bodemeister took a Prospective trip to Africa, learning about the wildlife - particularly the elusive Sabercat that Daddy Long Legs hoped to bag. Junior all the while expressed concern for their safety, but was told "Relax... Daddy Nose Best."

In Dullahan, Ireland, lads can be found drinking with El Padrino while disparaging the Union Rags. Along those lines, Father Mark Valeski accepted the difficult position of Liaison between Great Britain and Ireland, delivering Rousing Sermon(s) while citizens there Went the Day Well. In Trinniberg and Tobago, a common expression heard after dark is "I'll Have Another," which coincidentally is also shared by Dr. Hansen.
Like any other astute handicapper, this week I will continue to seek Alpha with my bets so that I can afford a return visit to my Gemologist, for it has been much too long since my last visit.  That's all folks, I'm Done Talking, so sit back and relax the 138th running of the Kentucky Derby!

Older Comments about Ode to Kentucky Derby 138...

Nice, Eric, you were really On Fire Baby and you did it with Grace. Hall yourself up to Louisville for a little early Summer Applause.