• Miss Temple City (8-5) hits the wire just in front in the Grade 1 Matriarch.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Annals of Time (5-1) gets clear late in the Grade 1 Hollywood Derby.Posted 1 day ago
  • Vale Dori (1-2) much the best in the Grade 2 Bayakoa.Posted 1 day ago
  • Royal Posse (3-5) repeats in the Claiming Crown Jewel and becomes a millionaire.Posted 1 day ago
  • King and His Court (8-5) flies home to win the Display Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • R Angel Katelyn (8-5) leads all the way in the Sandpiper.Posted 1 day ago
  • Rapid Rhythm runs them down in the Battle of New Orleans.Posted 1 day ago
  • Highway Star (7-1) is up in time to win the Go for Wand.Posted 1 day ago
  • Chance of Luck (7-2) holds on to take the Inaugural StakesPosted 1 day ago
  • Whitmore wins the 6th race at Aqueduct, his first race back since the Kentucky Derby.Posted 1 day ago

Oaks: Lukas Reveals Strategy

“I decided to enter three, and what I’m going to do is put one in the gate, one at the sixteenth pole, and I’m going to put my last one on the relay up at the kitchen and hope we can finish with (Rachel), and then I’m not even sure we can get it done,” he said with a laugh.

“We’re realistic. We know Rachel Alexandra is a super good filly. Since Winning Colors, I think she’s the best one to come along,” Lukas said, referring to the 1988 Derby winner. Lukas should know, since he trained the massively sized gray mare, who was just the third female to take home the roses. “I thought Winning Colors was an unbelieveable filly, and (Rachel Alexandra) is also.”