• Far From Over is injured and off the Kentucky Derby trail, according to owner, James Covello.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Materiality turns away the challenge of Upstart to win the Florida Derby.Posted 3 days ago
  • International Star reels in Stanford late to win the Louisiana Derby.Posted 3 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox sweeps the 3yo filly stakes at Fair Grounds with today's win in the Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Pants On Fire guts out a win in the Sir Shackleton.Posted 3 days ago
  • War Correspondent rolls late to win the Appleton.Posted 3 days ago
  • Prince Bishop wins the world's richest race; California Chrome 2nd.Posted 3 days ago
  • Dolniya dominates the boys in the Dubai Sheema ClassicPosted 3 days ago
  • Solow defeats The Grey Gatsby in the $6,000,000 Dubai TurfPosted 3 days ago

Now I Know Best in Delta Princess

Unbeaten Now I Know simply ran her nine juvenile filly rivals into the ground as she led all the way to easily capture the $500,000 Delta Downs Princess (gr. III) by four lengths Nov. 19 in Vinton, La.

With jockey Perry Compton aboard, Now I Know won for the fifth consecutive time since her debut in August for trainer Don Von Hemel, who is also the co-owner/breeder of the Oklahoma-bred daughter of Pure Prize   along with Wayne O. Stockseth.

In her first try at a mile, Now I Know was clocked in 1:39.79 on a fast track. Runner-up Inny Minnie used a ground-saving trip under Julien Leparoux to nose out the late-charging 32-1 outsider Yvete Sangalo, ridden by Chris Landeros.