• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 22 hours ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 1 day ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 2 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 2 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 2 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 2 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 2 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 2 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 3 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

NY Stallion Cab Calloway Division Quotes

James Ryerson, winning trainer of Lubash (No. 3): “He ran through the turns well and he sped off turning for home. It's so hard to run them down when they get away like that. [Seattle Mission] was trying to cut into him late, but he had enough to hold him off. I was a little concerned when the horse ran up outside of him down the backside. I wasn't too concerned when he snuck off turning for home. I think he's better on turf; I think he relaxes more.”

Kent Desormeaux, winning jockey aboard Lubash (No. 3): “I had a comfortable ride to the quarter pole and he was able to give me his best stride the rest of the race. My biggest concern was down the backside when he engaged early, but he got another breather around the last turn and that was enough to save the energy he needed to get to the wire first.”