• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 2 hours ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 1 day ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 1 day ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 4 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 6 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 7 days ago

NY Stallion Cab Calloway Division Quotes

SaratogaLogo

James Ryerson, winning trainer of Lubash (No. 3): “He ran through the turns well and he sped off turning for home. It's so hard to run them down when they get away like that. [Seattle Mission] was trying to cut into him late, but he had enough to hold him off. I was a little concerned when the horse ran up outside of him down the backside. I wasn't too concerned when he snuck off turning for home. I think he's better on turf; I think he relaxes more.”

Kent Desormeaux, winning jockey aboard Lubash (No. 3): “I had a comfortable ride to the quarter pole and he was able to give me his best stride the rest of the race. My biggest concern was down the backside when he engaged early, but he got another breather around the last turn and that was enough to save the energy he needed to get to the wire first.”