• Disco Partner (5-2) rolls last to first to win the Elusive Quality on the Belmont lawn.Posted 12 hours ago
  • Battalion Runner and Malagacy will NOT run in the Kentucky Derby, per Todd Pletcher.Posted 13 hours ago
  • Thunder Snow confirmed for the Kentucky Derby by Godolphin.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Quiet Business (16-1) powers home to win the Bewitch at Keeneland.Posted 1 day ago
  • Celtic Chaos (7-1) gets up on the wire to win the Affirmed Success.Posted 1 day ago
  • Girvin, the Kentucky Derby points leader, has a quarter crack, via Byron King.Posted 2 days ago
  • Party Boat (7-2) takes the Memories of Silver on the Aqueduct turf.Posted 6 days ago
  • Dolphus (6-5), Rachel Alexandra's half-brother, wins AQU allowance; Shagaf lastPosted 6 days ago
  • Multiplier (4-1) kicks it in late to get past Hedge Fund in the Illinois Derby.Posted 7 days ago
  • Collected (3-5) rolls home much the best in the Californian.Posted 7 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Kentucky Derby 2017

NY Stallion Cab Calloway Division Quotes

SaratogaLogo

James Ryerson, winning trainer of Lubash (No. 3): “He ran through the turns well and he sped off turning for home. It's so hard to run them down when they get away like that. [Seattle Mission] was trying to cut into him late, but he had enough to hold him off. I was a little concerned when the horse ran up outside of him down the backside. I wasn't too concerned when he snuck off turning for home. I think he's better on turf; I think he relaxes more.”

Kent Desormeaux, winning jockey aboard Lubash (No. 3): “I had a comfortable ride to the quarter pole and he was able to give me his best stride the rest of the race. My biggest concern was down the backside when he engaged early, but he got another breather around the last turn and that was enough to save the energy he needed to get to the wire first.”