• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 3 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 4 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 4 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 4 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 4 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 4 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 5 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 10 days ago

NY Stallion Cab Calloway Division Quotes

SaratogaLogo

James Ryerson, winning trainer of Lubash (No. 3): “He ran through the turns well and he sped off turning for home. It's so hard to run them down when they get away like that. [Seattle Mission] was trying to cut into him late, but he had enough to hold him off. I was a little concerned when the horse ran up outside of him down the backside. I wasn't too concerned when he snuck off turning for home. I think he's better on turf; I think he relaxes more.”

Kent Desormeaux, winning jockey aboard Lubash (No. 3): “I had a comfortable ride to the quarter pole and he was able to give me his best stride the rest of the race. My biggest concern was down the backside when he engaged early, but he got another breather around the last turn and that was enough to save the energy he needed to get to the wire first.”