• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 3 days ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 3 days ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 4 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 5 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 6 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 6 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 6 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

NY Stallion Cab Calloway Division Quotes

SaratogaLogo

James Ryerson, winning trainer of Lubash (No. 3): “He ran through the turns well and he sped off turning for home. It's so hard to run them down when they get away like that. [Seattle Mission] was trying to cut into him late, but he had enough to hold him off. I was a little concerned when the horse ran up outside of him down the backside. I wasn't too concerned when he snuck off turning for home. I think he's better on turf; I think he relaxes more.”

Kent Desormeaux, winning jockey aboard Lubash (No. 3): “I had a comfortable ride to the quarter pole and he was able to give me his best stride the rest of the race. My biggest concern was down the backside when he engaged early, but he got another breather around the last turn and that was enough to save the energy he needed to get to the wire first.”