• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 23 hours ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 1 day ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 1 day ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 1 day ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 1 day ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 1 day ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 2 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 6 days ago

My Miss Aurelia Returns in Mandy's Gold

My Miss Aurelia breaks maiden at Saratoga (7-22-11).
Unbeaten champion My Miss Aurelia, who began her career with a pair of victories at Saratoga Race Course, makes her 2012 debut in Wednesday’s $100,000 Mandy’s Gold overnight stakes for 3-year-old fillies going 6 ½ furlongs.

Unraced since wrapping up the 2-year-old filly title with a front-running, three-length victory in the Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies in November, My Miss Aurelia missed the early part of 2012 with a minor shin injury and returned to the worktab in May. Most recently, the Smart Strike filly breezed six furlongs in 1:13.03 on July 29 over the Oklahoma training track.

My Miss Aurelia, owned by George Bolton and Stonestreet Stable, broke her maiden at the Spa on July 22 and next annexed the Grade 2 Adirondack on August 14, followed by the Grade 1 Frizette on October 8 at Belmont Park for trainer Steve Assmussen.

Julien Leparoux will ride My Miss Aurelia in Wednesday’s race, which also drew Well Kept, Srumdiddlyumptious, Delightful Quality, Ageless, Ullapool, and Xunlei.

Older Comments about My Miss Aurelia Returns in Mandy's Gold ...

My Miss Aurelia breezed 4f in :49.98 (9/21) at Saratoga (dirt training) on 8-5.