• Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 2 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 4 days ago
  • Blanket finish in the Nearctic (G2) at Woodbine goes to Calgary Cat (15-1)Posted 5 days ago
  • Arella Rockstar (12-1) upsets the Matron (G3) at Belmont Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Time and Motion (3-1) wins a three-filly photo in the QE II Challenge Cup.Posted 5 days ago
  • Undefeated Theory (3-10) kicks away to a Futurity scorePosted 6 days ago
  • Almanzor turns away Found in the Group 1 British Champions Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Minding better than the boys in the Queen Elizabeth II at Ascot.Posted 6 days ago
  • 2nd last year, Journey romps home in this year's Champions Day Fillies & Mares.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

My Miss Aurelia Returns in Mandy's Gold

My Miss Aurelia breaks maiden at Saratoga (7-22-11).
Unbeaten champion My Miss Aurelia, who began her career with a pair of victories at Saratoga Race Course, makes her 2012 debut in Wednesday’s $100,000 Mandy’s Gold overnight stakes for 3-year-old fillies going 6 ½ furlongs.

Unraced since wrapping up the 2-year-old filly title with a front-running, three-length victory in the Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies in November, My Miss Aurelia missed the early part of 2012 with a minor shin injury and returned to the worktab in May. Most recently, the Smart Strike filly breezed six furlongs in 1:13.03 on July 29 over the Oklahoma training track.

My Miss Aurelia, owned by George Bolton and Stonestreet Stable, broke her maiden at the Spa on July 22 and next annexed the Grade 2 Adirondack on August 14, followed by the Grade 1 Frizette on October 8 at Belmont Park for trainer Steve Assmussen.

Julien Leparoux will ride My Miss Aurelia in Wednesday’s race, which also drew Well Kept, Srumdiddlyumptious, Delightful Quality, Ageless, Ullapool, and Xunlei.

Older Comments about My Miss Aurelia Returns in Mandy's Gold ...

My Miss Aurelia breezed 4f in :49.98 (9/21) at Saratoga (dirt training) on 8-5.