• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 5 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 9 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 10 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 11 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 11 days ago

My Miss Aurelia Returns in Mandy's Gold

My Miss Aurelia breaks maiden at Saratoga (7-22-11).
Unbeaten champion My Miss Aurelia, who began her career with a pair of victories at Saratoga Race Course, makes her 2012 debut in Wednesday’s $100,000 Mandy’s Gold overnight stakes for 3-year-old fillies going 6 ½ furlongs.

Unraced since wrapping up the 2-year-old filly title with a front-running, three-length victory in the Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies in November, My Miss Aurelia missed the early part of 2012 with a minor shin injury and returned to the worktab in May. Most recently, the Smart Strike filly breezed six furlongs in 1:13.03 on July 29 over the Oklahoma training track.

My Miss Aurelia, owned by George Bolton and Stonestreet Stable, broke her maiden at the Spa on July 22 and next annexed the Grade 2 Adirondack on August 14, followed by the Grade 1 Frizette on October 8 at Belmont Park for trainer Steve Assmussen.

Julien Leparoux will ride My Miss Aurelia in Wednesday’s race, which also drew Well Kept, Srumdiddlyumptious, Delightful Quality, Ageless, Ullapool, and Xunlei.

Older Comments about My Miss Aurelia Returns in Mandy's Gold ...

My Miss Aurelia breezed 4f in :49.98 (9/21) at Saratoga (dirt training) on 8-5.