• Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 2 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 3 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 4 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 4 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 4 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 4 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 4 days ago
  • Awtaad upsets Galileo Gold to win the Irish 2000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago

My Miss Aurelia Returns in Mandy's Gold

My Miss Aurelia breaks maiden at Saratoga (7-22-11).
Unbeaten champion My Miss Aurelia, who began her career with a pair of victories at Saratoga Race Course, makes her 2012 debut in Wednesday’s $100,000 Mandy’s Gold overnight stakes for 3-year-old fillies going 6 ½ furlongs.

Unraced since wrapping up the 2-year-old filly title with a front-running, three-length victory in the Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies in November, My Miss Aurelia missed the early part of 2012 with a minor shin injury and returned to the worktab in May. Most recently, the Smart Strike filly breezed six furlongs in 1:13.03 on July 29 over the Oklahoma training track.

My Miss Aurelia, owned by George Bolton and Stonestreet Stable, broke her maiden at the Spa on July 22 and next annexed the Grade 2 Adirondack on August 14, followed by the Grade 1 Frizette on October 8 at Belmont Park for trainer Steve Assmussen.

Julien Leparoux will ride My Miss Aurelia in Wednesday’s race, which also drew Well Kept, Srumdiddlyumptious, Delightful Quality, Ageless, Ullapool, and Xunlei.

Older Comments about My Miss Aurelia Returns in Mandy's Gold ...

My Miss Aurelia breezed 4f in :49.98 (9/21) at Saratoga (dirt training) on 8-5.