• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 3 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 4 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 4 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 4 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 4 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 5 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

My Miss Aurelia Struts Stuff in BC Juvenile Fillies

My Miss Aurelia stalked Candrea and took over when asked to impressively win the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies at Churchill Downs.

Candrea carved out the fractions but My Miss Aurelia was breathing down her neck and scurried away in the lane.

Grace Hall stalked the pace and gamely chased My Miss Aurelia while clearly second best.

Weemissfrankie finished 3rd and longshot Self Preservation was up to complete the superfecta.

My Miss Aurelia, owned by George Bolton & Stonestreet Stables, completed her eight and one-half furlong journey in 1:46 and paid $6.20. Steve Asmussen trains the daughter of Smart Strike and Corey Nakatani was aboard on Friday.

Older Comments about My Miss Aurelia Struts Stuff in BC Juvenile Fillies...

the time was 1:46 that not a very good time but good thing that she won and she's still undefeated yay!!!!is she going to race again this year?