• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 5 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 8 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 10 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 11 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 11 days ago

My Miss Aurelia Struts Stuff in BC Juvenile Fillies

My Miss Aurelia stalked Candrea and took over when asked to impressively win the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies at Churchill Downs.

Candrea carved out the fractions but My Miss Aurelia was breathing down her neck and scurried away in the lane.

Grace Hall stalked the pace and gamely chased My Miss Aurelia while clearly second best.

Weemissfrankie finished 3rd and longshot Self Preservation was up to complete the superfecta.

My Miss Aurelia, owned by George Bolton & Stonestreet Stables, completed her eight and one-half furlong journey in 1:46 and paid $6.20. Steve Asmussen trains the daughter of Smart Strike and Corey Nakatani was aboard on Friday.

Older Comments about My Miss Aurelia Struts Stuff in BC Juvenile Fillies...

the time was 1:46 that not a very good time but good thing that she won and she's still undefeated yay!!!!is she going to race again this year?