• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 1 day ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 1 day ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 2 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 4 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 4 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 4 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 5 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

My Miss Aurelia Struts Stuff in BC Juvenile Fillies

My Miss Aurelia stalked Candrea and took over when asked to impressively win the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies at Churchill Downs.

Candrea carved out the fractions but My Miss Aurelia was breathing down her neck and scurried away in the lane.

Grace Hall stalked the pace and gamely chased My Miss Aurelia while clearly second best.

Weemissfrankie finished 3rd and longshot Self Preservation was up to complete the superfecta.

My Miss Aurelia, owned by George Bolton & Stonestreet Stables, completed her eight and one-half furlong journey in 1:46 and paid $6.20. Steve Asmussen trains the daughter of Smart Strike and Corey Nakatani was aboard on Friday.

Older Comments about My Miss Aurelia Struts Stuff in BC Juvenile Fillies...

the time was 1:46 that not a very good time but good thing that she won and she's still undefeated yay!!!!is she going to race again this year?