• The longest shot Zakaroff (45-1) rallies to upset the El Camino Real Derby (G3) at Golden Gate Fields.Posted 1 day ago
  • Stonestreet's Terra Promessa (1-2) blitzes the field in the Bayakoa (G3) at Oaklawn Park.Posted 1 day ago
  • Imperial Hint (5-2) takes the General George (G3) at Laurel. Posted 1 day ago
  • High Ridge Road (3-1) runs them down to take the Barbara Fritchie (G2) at Laurel.Posted 1 day ago
  • Curlin's Approval (4-5) dominates in the Royal Delta.Posted 1 day ago
  • Multiple graded stakes winner, Alsvid, has been retired from racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • In her 2017 debut, Winx was sensational again, raising her winning streak to 14.Posted 6 days ago
  • Iliad (2-1) much the best in the San Vicente Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Chanel's Legacy (13-1) pulls off the upset in the Martha Washington Stakes.Posted 8 days ago
  • Bolo (6-1) surges late to win the Arcadia for a second straight year.Posted 8 days ago

My Miss Aurelia Struts Stuff in BC Juvenile Fillies

My Miss Aurelia stalked Candrea and took over when asked to impressively win the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies at Churchill Downs.

Candrea carved out the fractions but My Miss Aurelia was breathing down her neck and scurried away in the lane.

Grace Hall stalked the pace and gamely chased My Miss Aurelia while clearly second best.

Weemissfrankie finished 3rd and longshot Self Preservation was up to complete the superfecta.

My Miss Aurelia, owned by George Bolton & Stonestreet Stables, completed her eight and one-half furlong journey in 1:46 and paid $6.20. Steve Asmussen trains the daughter of Smart Strike and Corey Nakatani was aboard on Friday.

Older Comments about My Miss Aurelia Struts Stuff in BC Juvenile Fillies...

the time was 1:46 that not a very good time but good thing that she won and she's still undefeated yay!!!!is she going to race again this year?