• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 3 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 4 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 5 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 9 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 10 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 11 days ago

My Miss Aurelia Struts Stuff in BC Juvenile Fillies

My Miss Aurelia stalked Candrea and took over when asked to impressively win the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies at Churchill Downs.

Candrea carved out the fractions but My Miss Aurelia was breathing down her neck and scurried away in the lane.

Grace Hall stalked the pace and gamely chased My Miss Aurelia while clearly second best.

Weemissfrankie finished 3rd and longshot Self Preservation was up to complete the superfecta.

My Miss Aurelia, owned by George Bolton & Stonestreet Stables, completed her eight and one-half furlong journey in 1:46 and paid $6.20. Steve Asmussen trains the daughter of Smart Strike and Corey Nakatani was aboard on Friday.

Older Comments about My Miss Aurelia Struts Stuff in BC Juvenile Fillies...

the time was 1:46 that not a very good time but good thing that she won and she's still undefeated yay!!!!is she going to race again this year?