• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 3 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 4 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 4 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 4 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 4 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 4 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 5 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 10 days ago

Mike Puype Discusses Turbulent Descent Ahead of Grade I Las Virgenes

Turbulent Descent is a perfect 3-for-3 going into Saturday's Grade I $250,000 Las Virgenes Stakes run over a mile on the main track at Santa Anita.

We caught up with Mike Puype, who trains the three-year-old daughter of Congrats, to get his thoughts on the budding superstar.

Make sure to follow me on Twitter @mdoche for much more!

To view my horse racing channel on YouTube click here!

Older Comments about Mike Puype Discusses Turbulent Descent Ahead of Grade I Las Virgenes...

You're correct. I caught the wrong horse going back.
Mark, nice interview, but the horse at the end of the video has a white star that I don't believe TD has.
Lots of potential with this filly... looking forward to her start this weekend!