• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 2 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 2 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 3 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 3 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 3 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 3 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 6 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 8 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 9 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 9 days ago

Mike Puype Discusses Turbulent Descent Ahead of Grade I Las Virgenes

Turbulent Descent is a perfect 3-for-3 going into Saturday's Grade I $250,000 Las Virgenes Stakes run over a mile on the main track at Santa Anita.

We caught up with Mike Puype, who trains the three-year-old daughter of Congrats, to get his thoughts on the budding superstar.

Make sure to follow me on Twitter @mdoche for much more!

To view my horse racing channel on YouTube click here!

Older Comments about Mike Puype Discusses Turbulent Descent Ahead of Grade I Las Virgenes...

You're correct. I caught the wrong horse going back.
Mark, nice interview, but the horse at the end of the video has a white star that I don't believe TD has.
Lots of potential with this filly... looking forward to her start this weekend!