• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 4 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 4 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 5 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 5 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 5 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 5 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 5 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Mike Puype Discusses Turbulent Descent Ahead of Grade I Las Virgenes

Turbulent Descent is a perfect 3-for-3 going into Saturday's Grade I $250,000 Las Virgenes Stakes run over a mile on the main track at Santa Anita.

We caught up with Mike Puype, who trains the three-year-old daughter of Congrats, to get his thoughts on the budding superstar.

Make sure to follow me on Twitter @mdoche for much more!

To view my horse racing channel on YouTube click here!

Older Comments about Mike Puype Discusses Turbulent Descent Ahead of Grade I Las Virgenes...

You're correct. I caught the wrong horse going back.
Mark, nice interview, but the horse at the end of the video has a white star that I don't believe TD has.
Lots of potential with this filly... looking forward to her start this weekend!