• In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 3 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 4 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 5 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 5 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 5 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 5 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 5 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 5 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 5 days ago

Mike Puype Discusses Turbulent Descent Ahead of Grade I Las Virgenes

Turbulent Descent is a perfect 3-for-3 going into Saturday's Grade I $250,000 Las Virgenes Stakes run over a mile on the main track at Santa Anita.

We caught up with Mike Puype, who trains the three-year-old daughter of Congrats, to get his thoughts on the budding superstar.

Make sure to follow me on Twitter @mdoche for much more!

To view my horse racing channel on YouTube click here!

Older Comments about Mike Puype Discusses Turbulent Descent Ahead of Grade I Las Virgenes...

You're correct. I caught the wrong horse going back.
Mark, nice interview, but the horse at the end of the video has a white star that I don't believe TD has.
Lots of potential with this filly... looking forward to her start this weekend!