• Hoppertunity nips Imperative by a San Antonio head-bob.Posted 1 hour ago
  • In her seasonal debut, Songbird is a dominant winner of the Las Virgenes at Santa Anita.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Lukes Alley kicks it in late to win the Grade 1 Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Mor Spirit cruises late to win the Robert B. Lewis at Santa Anita.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Aussie-bred Power Alert gets there first in the GP Turf Sprint.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Tommy Macho runs away with the Fred Hooper at Gulfsrtream Park.Posted 6 hours ago
  • No catching Tammy the Torpedo in the turfy Suwannee River.Posted 6 hours ago
  • Lady Shipman (1-5) is an easy winner in the Lady's Turf Sprint at Gulfstream.Posted 7 hours ago
  • Cadet Roni relishes the slop in the Wishing Well at Santa Anita.Posted 6 days ago
  • Flora Dora gets to the wire first in the Big A's Busanda.Posted 6 days ago

Mike Puype Discusses Turbulent Descent Ahead of Grade I Las Virgenes

Turbulent Descent is a perfect 3-for-3 going into Saturday's Grade I $250,000 Las Virgenes Stakes run over a mile on the main track at Santa Anita.

We caught up with Mike Puype, who trains the three-year-old daughter of Congrats, to get his thoughts on the budding superstar.

Make sure to follow me on Twitter @mdoche for much more!

To view my horse racing channel on YouTube click here!

Older Comments about Mike Puype Discusses Turbulent Descent Ahead of Grade I Las Virgenes...

You're correct. I caught the wrong horse going back.
Mark, nice interview, but the horse at the end of the video has a white star that I don't believe TD has.
Lots of potential with this filly... looking forward to her start this weekend!