• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 1 day ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 1 day ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 5 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 6 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 7 days ago

Maldonado Hires New Agent

Santa Anita Park
Edwin Maldonado has his sights set on new horizons with new agent Jim Pegram. The 31-year-old jockey, who established himself as one of Southern California’s leading riders since arriving on the circuit three years ago, won two races Thursday, equaling his previous total during the first 10 days of the meet.

“We did well together, and he got me where I’m at,” Maldonado said of his former agent, Vic Lipton. “It’s sad that I had to let him go, but I want to travel to New York and elsewhere to ride in the big races, and I think Jim will be ideal for helping me achieve those goals.

“Vic and I are still friends and I’m hoping he doesn’t take it personally.”

Said Pegram: “I’m very happy to work for Edwin. It’s a very great opportunity for me.”

Older Comments about Maldonado Hires New Agent...

Nathan look at the connection.Agents name is Peagram. Has to be related to Mike,Baffs best friend. Looks like Mr. Maldonado has just gotten a lot of Baffert mounts. He suits them,he is a speed rider for a speed trainer. This kids star will rise. He and Luis are the 2 top younger jocks in the game today.
Good Luck.... Muy Bien. Buena Suerte..
Could be a great combo. Good Luck!