• Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 1 day ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 1 day ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 1 day ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 2 days ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Up With the Birds swings to victory in Woodbine's Nijinsky Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Tin Type Gal rides the rail to victory in Monmouth's Boiling Springs.Posted 4 days ago
  • California Chrome edges Dortmund in a San Diego Handicap showdown.Posted 5 days ago

Maldonado Hires New Agent

Santa Anita Park
Edwin Maldonado has his sights set on new horizons with new agent Jim Pegram. The 31-year-old jockey, who established himself as one of Southern California’s leading riders since arriving on the circuit three years ago, won two races Thursday, equaling his previous total during the first 10 days of the meet.

“We did well together, and he got me where I’m at,” Maldonado said of his former agent, Vic Lipton. “It’s sad that I had to let him go, but I want to travel to New York and elsewhere to ride in the big races, and I think Jim will be ideal for helping me achieve those goals.

“Vic and I are still friends and I’m hoping he doesn’t take it personally.”

Said Pegram: “I’m very happy to work for Edwin. It’s a very great opportunity for me.”

Older Comments about Maldonado Hires New Agent...

Nathan look at the connection.Agents name is Peagram. Has to be related to Mike,Baffs best friend. Looks like Mr. Maldonado has just gotten a lot of Baffert mounts. He suits them,he is a speed rider for a speed trainer. This kids star will rise. He and Luis are the 2 top younger jocks in the game today.
Good Luck.... Muy Bien. Buena Suerte..
Could be a great combo. Good Luck!