• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 1 day ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 1 day ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 2 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 2 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 2 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 3 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 6 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 7 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 8 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 9 days ago

Life Is Sweet in Foal to Smart Strike

Life Is Sweet, the 2009 Breeders’ Cup Ladies’ Classic (gr. I) winner for Martin and Pam Wygod, has been pronounced in foal to Smart Strike.

A 5-year-old daughter of Storm Cat, Life Is Sweet last raced in the Feb. 13 Santa Maria Handicap (gr. II) at Santa Anita. She finished second, exiting racing with six wins and five placings from 16 starts and earnings of $1,820,810.

Older Comments about Life Is Sweet in Foal to Smart Strike...

ok I enjoyed that again....I had forgotten that the pick 6 was $155,819.80(!)..did any of you guys pick that up:)
Wow..that didn't take long..lol..seems like she just left! I sure do miss her. I like to load up her BC win and just watch her coming around the turn...all of sudden she gets shot out of a cannon..whoa...that was thrilling. I think I'll go watch it again right now :)