• Bowies Hero (3-1) much the best in the Oceanside Stakes on opening day at Del Mar.Posted 1 day ago
  • Irap (7-5) romps home a big winner of the Indiana Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Eagle (5-2) rides the rail to victory in the Schaefer Memorial.Posted 5 days ago
  • West Coast (2-5) powers home nicely in the Los Alamitos Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-9) wins the Delaware Handicap by only a length.Posted 5 days ago
  • Disco Partner (7-5) runs away from his Forbidden Apple competition.Posted 5 days ago
  • Frostmourne (1-2) turns the Kent Stakes into his own private party.Posted 5 days ago
  • Harry Angel defeats Limato and Caravaggio in the Group 1 July Cup.Posted 5 days ago
  • European champion filly Minding has been retired from racing.Posted 7 days ago
  • Hawkbill (Kitten's Joy) scores in the Group 2 Princess of Wales's at Newmarket.Posted 7 days ago
Saratoga and Del Mar 2017

Life Is Sweet in Foal to Smart Strike

Life Is Sweet, the 2009 Breeders’ Cup Ladies’ Classic (gr. I) winner for Martin and Pam Wygod, has been pronounced in foal to Smart Strike.

A 5-year-old daughter of Storm Cat, Life Is Sweet last raced in the Feb. 13 Santa Maria Handicap (gr. II) at Santa Anita. She finished second, exiting racing with six wins and five placings from 16 starts and earnings of $1,820,810.

Older Comments about Life Is Sweet in Foal to Smart Strike...

ok I enjoyed that again....I had forgotten that the pick 6 was $155,819.80(!)..did any of you guys pick that up:)
Wow..that didn't take long..lol..seems like she just left! I sure do miss her. I like to load up her BC win and just watch her coming around the turn...all of sudden she gets shot out of a cannon..whoa...that was thrilling. I think I'll go watch it again right now :)