• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 2 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 3 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 3 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 3 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 3 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 3 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 3 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 4 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 9 days ago

Life Is Sweet in Foal to Smart Strike

Life Is Sweet, the 2009 Breeders’ Cup Ladies’ Classic (gr. I) winner for Martin and Pam Wygod, has been pronounced in foal to Smart Strike.

A 5-year-old daughter of Storm Cat, Life Is Sweet last raced in the Feb. 13 Santa Maria Handicap (gr. II) at Santa Anita. She finished second, exiting racing with six wins and five placings from 16 starts and earnings of $1,820,810.

Older Comments about Life Is Sweet in Foal to Smart Strike...

ok I enjoyed that again....I had forgotten that the pick 6 was $155,819.80(!)..did any of you guys pick that up:)
Wow..that didn't take long..lol..seems like she just left! I sure do miss her. I like to load up her BC win and just watch her coming around the turn...all of sudden she gets shot out of a cannon..whoa...that was thrilling. I think I'll go watch it again right now :)