• Unique Bella is off the Kentucky Oaks trail with a sore shin, per Steve Anderson.Posted 1 day ago
  • Hence (10-1) rallies to win the Sunland Park Derby going away.Posted 2 days ago
  • Ghalia (2-1) edges a game Kell Paso in the Sunland Park Oaks.Posted 2 days ago
  • Itsinthepost (6-1) drives home the win in the Grade 2 San Luis Rey.Posted 3 days ago
  • Fear the Cowboy (7-2) comes running late to capture the Grade 3 Skip Away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Fast and Accurate (24-1) bursts through to upset the Grade 3 Spiral.Posted 3 days ago
  • Purely a Dream (12-1) pulls ahead in the stretch to take the Grade 3 Bourbonette Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Arrogate, despite a dreadful break, wins the Dubai World Cup easily.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jack Hobbs is much the best in the Sheema Classic.Posted 4 days ago
  • Vivlos flies late to get up for the win in the $6 million Dubai Turf.Posted 4 days ago

Life Is Sweet in Foal to Smart Strike

Life Is Sweet, the 2009 Breeders’ Cup Ladies’ Classic (gr. I) winner for Martin and Pam Wygod, has been pronounced in foal to Smart Strike.

A 5-year-old daughter of Storm Cat, Life Is Sweet last raced in the Feb. 13 Santa Maria Handicap (gr. II) at Santa Anita. She finished second, exiting racing with six wins and five placings from 16 starts and earnings of $1,820,810.

Older Comments about Life Is Sweet in Foal to Smart Strike...

ok I enjoyed that again....I had forgotten that the pick 6 was $155,819.80(!)..did any of you guys pick that up:)
Wow..that didn't take long..lol..seems like she just left! I sure do miss her. I like to load up her BC win and just watch her coming around the turn...all of sudden she gets shot out of a cannon..whoa...that was thrilling. I think I'll go watch it again right now :)