• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 4 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 5 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 6 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 6 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 9 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 11 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 12 days ago

Life Is Sweet in Foal to Smart Strike

Life Is Sweet, the 2009 Breeders’ Cup Ladies’ Classic (gr. I) winner for Martin and Pam Wygod, has been pronounced in foal to Smart Strike.

A 5-year-old daughter of Storm Cat, Life Is Sweet last raced in the Feb. 13 Santa Maria Handicap (gr. II) at Santa Anita. She finished second, exiting racing with six wins and five placings from 16 starts and earnings of $1,820,810.

Older Comments about Life Is Sweet in Foal to Smart Strike...

ok I enjoyed that again....I had forgotten that the pick 6 was $155,819.80(!)..did any of you guys pick that up:)
Wow..that didn't take long..lol..seems like she just left! I sure do miss her. I like to load up her BC win and just watch her coming around the turn...all of sudden she gets shot out of a cannon..whoa...that was thrilling. I think I'll go watch it again right now :)