• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 5 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 5 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 5 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 6 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 6 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 6 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 6 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 7 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Ladies' Classic Diary - Nov 4th

With Zenyatta's (Street Cry [Ire]) connections opting to send their champion for the Breeders' Cup Classic (G1), the Ladies' Classic one day prior could prove to be a contentious affair. There are a number of distaffers in with a chance, but the following three are my top choices for the 1 1/8-mile event.

These three runners have impressed me all year, and I believe any one of them could come out on top.

Older Comments about Ladies' Classic Diary - Nov 4th...

I agree with the author's comment's on Music Note and Careless Jewel, but frankly I think Lethal Heat is a bit overrated. She's not nearly as accomplished this year as Music Note and Careless Jewel have been. I like Careless Jewel's speed to hold up and win the Ladies Classic, but not without a challenge from Music Note. I like Zenyatta's stablemate to get up in the money as well, Life is Sweet has ran very well over the surface and at Santa Anita. She's never been worse than 4th in her whole career, and has very rarely finished out of the money, even getting up for 3rd against the boy's in the Hollywood Gold Cup. At morning line odd's of 8-1, that make's her a "sweet" bet to hit the board in the Ladies Classic.