• Far From Over is injured and off the Kentucky Derby trail, according to owner, James Covello.Posted 1 day ago
  • Materiality turns away the challenge of Upstart to win the Florida Derby.Posted 4 days ago
  • International Star reels in Stanford late to win the Louisiana Derby.Posted 4 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox sweeps the 3yo filly stakes at Fair Grounds with today's win in the Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Pants On Fire guts out a win in the Sir Shackleton.Posted 4 days ago
  • War Correspondent rolls late to win the Appleton.Posted 4 days ago
  • Prince Bishop wins the world's richest race; California Chrome 2nd.Posted 4 days ago
  • Dolniya dominates the boys in the Dubai Sheema ClassicPosted 4 days ago
  • Solow defeats The Grey Gatsby in the $6,000,000 Dubai TurfPosted 4 days ago

Kentucky Derby 2013 - Orb Trainer Shug McGaughey

Shug Mcgaughey 615 X 400

Trainer Shug McGaughey talks about his Derby horse Orb, his amazing development this year, any comparisons to Easy Goer, and his chances in the 2013 Kentucky Derby.

Older Comments about Kentucky Derby 2013 - Orb Trainer Shug McGaughey...

I'm with you Jenna... Just the way the horse started slowly, improved greatly, and really came out of nowhere in a few months time is the way you would expect Shug to finally get his derby... Go Orb... I do believe Verrazano could be a great horse also..
One of the reason's why this horse is my favorite...great, classy trainer.
I like Shug and he would not be at the derby unless he knew he could win.
Shug is a class act. Hope he gets the Derby win with Orb.