•  Belle Gallantey shocks Princess of Sylmar in the Delaware Handicap!Posted 18 hours ago
  •  Finnegans Wake defeats Admiral Kitten by an eyelash in the Arlington 'Cap!Posted 18 hours ago
  • There will be a Pick Six carryover of $167,021 when racing resumes Friday at Los Alamitos.Posted 2 days ago
  • There will be a Pick Six carryover of $42,460 when racing resumes Thursday at Los Alamitos.Posted 3 days ago
  •  Assateague goes wire to wire in the Dr. James Penny Memorial!Posted 4 days ago
  • Clearly Now breaks the 7f track record at Belmont - 1:19.96.Posted 7 days ago
  • There will be a Pick Six carryover of $28,880 when racing resumes July 4 at Los Al.Posted 8 days ago
  • 1-9 Frac Daddy upset by Sky Captain in the Dominion Day! Posted 11 days ago
  •  Size holds off Ria Antonia in the Iowa Oaks!Posted 14 days ago

Kentucky Derby 2013 Contenders – Fortify runs in Champagne

This is my second in a series of blogs devoted to Kentucky Derby 2013 contenders and my top ranked colt Fortify goes in the Grade I Champagne at Belmont Park today.

I got off to a decent start last week with top ten players Know More and Capo Bastone running 2-3 in Santa Anita’s FrontRunner.

Power Broker, the romping FrontRunner hero (90 BSF), was on my Exciting Prospects list and moves into the top ten. A couple of my other exciting prospects ran well last week with Title Contender beating stablemate Code West at the Great Race Place.