• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 1 day ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 1 day ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 2 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 2 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 6 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 8 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 9 days ago

Kentucky Derby 2013: Bet Against This Favorite

blurred

Mike Shutty, author of the Kentucky Derby Super Screener, already revealed this year's 20-1 longshot. Now he reveals the favorite you should be betting against.

Members Only content: Enter Your Email Below To Read On!

Older Comments about Kentucky Derby 2013: Bet Against This Favorite...

If I had to pick one horse not to bet against it woul be him. That however gives you all the best of it as a 19/1 favorite, lol.
the last few years winners on the k Derby have NOT been representative of the previous 25, not close at all other than SUper Saver.
I have been into racing since I can remember(teen) when I won with Real Quite in 98 i started playing only 3 yr old and the derby. In 2009 I enter Keeneland Roan to the triple crown contest. When I enter I said I will be in the top 10, I came in 2nd only to get beat by , WHO (mindthatbird). In 2011 I won with the KING, thats ANIMAL KINGDOM...I saw him run in the Spiral. In 2012 in was in two contest at Keeneland I had Went the day well( because of the of last yr. derby) and believed it or not at Churchill I had I'll Have Another, but it didn't do any good I came in 220 out of 30,000........i KNOW who will beat ORD in this year derby 2013