• Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 1 day ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 1 day ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 2 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 2 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 2 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 2 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 2 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 2 days ago
  • Awtaad upsets Galileo Gold to win the Irish 2000 Guineas.Posted 2 days ago

Kentucky Derby 2013: Bet Against This Favorite

blurred

Mike Shutty, author of the Kentucky Derby Super Screener, already revealed this year's 20-1 longshot. Now he reveals the favorite you should be betting against.

Members Only content: Enter Your Email Below To Read On!

Older Comments about Kentucky Derby 2013: Bet Against This Favorite...

If I had to pick one horse not to bet against it woul be him. That however gives you all the best of it as a 19/1 favorite, lol.
the last few years winners on the k Derby have NOT been representative of the previous 25, not close at all other than SUper Saver.
I have been into racing since I can remember(teen) when I won with Real Quite in 98 i started playing only 3 yr old and the derby. In 2009 I enter Keeneland Roan to the triple crown contest. When I enter I said I will be in the top 10, I came in 2nd only to get beat by , WHO (mindthatbird). In 2011 I won with the KING, thats ANIMAL KINGDOM...I saw him run in the Spiral. In 2012 in was in two contest at Keeneland I had Went the day well( because of the of last yr. derby) and believed it or not at Churchill I had I'll Have Another, but it didn't do any good I came in 220 out of 30,000........i KNOW who will beat ORD in this year derby 2013