• Stellar Wind (9-2) overtakes a battling Beholder (1-9) in the Clement L. Hirsch (G1).Posted 9 hours ago
  • Laoban (27-1) wins his very first race in 8 starts in the Jim Dandy (G2).Posted 11 hours ago
  • A.P. Indian (9-2) gets the jump on Holy Boss (3-1) to win the Alfred G. Vanderbilt (G1). Posted 12 hours ago
  • Stonetastic (2-5) cruises to an easy victory in the Regret.Posted 13 hours ago
  • Lexie Lou (1-5) refuses to let Internal Bourbon (9-2) by in the Victoriana.Posted 13 hours ago
  • Flintshire (1-9) fights his way through and rolls to victory in the Bowling Green (G2).Posted 13 hours ago
  • Mind Your Biscuits (3-1) runs up the rail to win the Amsterdam (G2).Posted 15 hours ago
  • Connect, a son of Curlin, connects in the Curlin Stakes at Saratoga.Posted 1 day ago
  • Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 3 days ago

Kentucky Derby 2013: Bet Against This Favorite

blurred

Mike Shutty, author of the Kentucky Derby Super Screener, already revealed this year's 20-1 longshot. Now he reveals the favorite you should be betting against.

Members Only content: Enter Your Email Below To Read On!

Older Comments about Kentucky Derby 2013: Bet Against This Favorite...

If I had to pick one horse not to bet against it woul be him. That however gives you all the best of it as a 19/1 favorite, lol.
the last few years winners on the k Derby have NOT been representative of the previous 25, not close at all other than SUper Saver.
I have been into racing since I can remember(teen) when I won with Real Quite in 98 i started playing only 3 yr old and the derby. In 2009 I enter Keeneland Roan to the triple crown contest. When I enter I said I will be in the top 10, I came in 2nd only to get beat by , WHO (mindthatbird). In 2011 I won with the KING, thats ANIMAL KINGDOM...I saw him run in the Spiral. In 2012 in was in two contest at Keeneland I had Went the day well( because of the of last yr. derby) and believed it or not at Churchill I had I'll Have Another, but it didn't do any good I came in 220 out of 30,000........i KNOW who will beat ORD in this year derby 2013