Breeders' Cup 2014

GET FREE BREEDERS' CUP PICKS!  WATCH THE VIDEO!
  • American Pharoah is out of the BC Juvenile due to a bone bruise. Posted 1 day ago
  • Dame Dorothy remains unbeaten in the Turnback the Alarm! Posted 3 days ago
  • West Coast Belle wins the Rags to Riches for fun! Posted 3 days ago
  • Conquest Tsunami storms to victory in the Street Sense! Posted 4 days ago
  • Military Attack defeats a top field in the Sha Tin Trophy! Posted 4 days ago
  • Canadian Lexie Lou wins the Autumn Miss at Santa Anita! Posted 4 days ago
  • Pick of the Litter edges Departing in the final strides of the Fayette! Posted 4 days ago
  • Salutos Amigos is best in the Bold Ruler! Posted 4 days ago
  • Adelaide wins a thrilling edition of the Cox Plate! Posted 5 days ago
  • 201 Pre-entered for the Breeders' Cup, including 15 in the Classic. Posted 8 days ago

Kentucky Derby 2013: Bet Against This Favorite

blurred

Mike Shutty, author of the Kentucky Derby Super Screener, already revealed this year's 20-1 longshot. Now he reveals the favorite you should be betting against.

Members Only content: Enter Your Email Below To Read On!

Older Comments about Kentucky Derby 2013: Bet Against This Favorite...

If I had to pick one horse not to bet against it woul be him. That however gives you all the best of it as a 19/1 favorite, lol.
the last few years winners on the k Derby have NOT been representative of the previous 25, not close at all other than SUper Saver.
I have been into racing since I can remember(teen) when I won with Real Quite in 98 i started playing only 3 yr old and the derby. In 2009 I enter Keeneland Roan to the triple crown contest. When I enter I said I will be in the top 10, I came in 2nd only to get beat by , WHO (mindthatbird). In 2011 I won with the KING, thats ANIMAL KINGDOM...I saw him run in the Spiral. In 2012 in was in two contest at Keeneland I had Went the day well( because of the of last yr. derby) and believed it or not at Churchill I had I'll Have Another, but it didn't do any good I came in 220 out of 30,000........i KNOW who will beat ORD in this year derby 2013