• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 4 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 5 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 5 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 5 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 5 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 5 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 6 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 11 days ago

Kentucky Derby 2013: Bet Against This Favorite

blurred

Mike Shutty, author of the Kentucky Derby Super Screener, already revealed this year's 20-1 longshot. Now he reveals the favorite you should be betting against.

Members Only content: Enter Your Email Below To Read On!

Older Comments about Kentucky Derby 2013: Bet Against This Favorite...

If I had to pick one horse not to bet against it woul be him. That however gives you all the best of it as a 19/1 favorite, lol.
the last few years winners on the k Derby have NOT been representative of the previous 25, not close at all other than SUper Saver.
I have been into racing since I can remember(teen) when I won with Real Quite in 98 i started playing only 3 yr old and the derby. In 2009 I enter Keeneland Roan to the triple crown contest. When I enter I said I will be in the top 10, I came in 2nd only to get beat by , WHO (mindthatbird). In 2011 I won with the KING, thats ANIMAL KINGDOM...I saw him run in the Spiral. In 2012 in was in two contest at Keeneland I had Went the day well( because of the of last yr. derby) and believed it or not at Churchill I had I'll Have Another, but it didn't do any good I came in 220 out of 30,000........i KNOW who will beat ORD in this year derby 2013