Kentucky Derby 2012
workouts for Friday, January 13
Today's Derby contender works featured a five furlong move from G1 Norfolk hero Creative Cause
The Mike Harrington runner was last seen finishing 3rd in the G1 Breeders' Cup Juvenile and has worked three times since that outing.
(# is HRN Kentucky Derby 2012 Ranking)
#3 Creative Cause
– 5f in 1:01 (15/34) at Hollywood Park.#26 Friscan
- Breezed 6f in 1:15.80 (1/3) at Fair Hill. #35 Isn't He Clever
- 5f breeze in 1:02.60 (6/14) at Sunland Park. #37 Drill
- 4f in :48 (5/36) at Santa Anita. #42 Done Done Done
- Breezed 3f in :36.60 (1/3) at Laurel Park.#50 Points Offthebench
- 5f in 1:00.20 (5/44) at Santa Anita. #95 Fort Loudon
- 6f in 1:15 (1/2) at Calder. #133 Casual Trick
- 4f bullet in :47.38 (1/36) at Palm Meadows. Notes:Done Done Done
is entered in the $75,000 Jimmy Winkfield Stakes at Aqueduct on Jan 16. The six furlong inner track sprint goes as the 8th race on Monday.