• Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 5 hours ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 7 hours ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 3 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 6 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Kentucky Derby 2012 Prep Recap: Creative Cause, Prospective

Creative Cause and Rafael Bejarano win the Best Pal Stakes(GII)at Del Mar Thoroughbred Club in Del Mar, CA. August 06, 2011
HRN's Mike Shutty recaps the weekend's preps, featuring Creative Cause and Prospective. Check it out:

Older Comments about Kentucky Derby 2012 Prep Recap: Creative Cause, Prospective...

I've been betting horses for over 50 years and have won and lost enough to allow me to contribute my 2 cents . I was at the Breeders Cup when Hanson and Union Rags crushed the greatest bunch of 2 yr olds . Of course to make the Derby exciting folks will have something to say about every horse using any angle to support their thoughts of winning big. I honestly know who is going to win this derby and I promise you it won't even be close , my pick will win by 5 . I cant tell you who it is , I can only hint , but if you read between the lines UR sure to collect !