• Abel Tasman (12-1) gets up in time to beat American Gal in the Grade 1 Starlet.Posted 2 hours ago
  • Mastery (1-5) shrugs off his competition in the Grade 1 Los Alamitos CashCall Futurity.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Party Boat (5-2) gets her head down to win the Wait a While.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Fact Finding (8-5) draws clear of the Smooth Air field and keeps a perfect record.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Lovable Lady (12-1) blasts away in the Willa On the Move Stakes.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Paulassilverlining (1-9) makes easy work of the Garland of Roses field.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Sonic Mule (3-1) keeps the wins for Todd Pletcher rolling in the Buffalo Man.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Tapwrit (3-2) holds off stablemate Master Plan to win the Pulpit.Posted 6 hours ago
  • Lirica (5-2) finds a clear path to take the Hut Hut Stakes.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Bode's Dream (5-2) returns victorious in the House Party to remain undefeated.Posted 8 hours ago

Kentucky Derby 2012 Prep Recap: Creative Cause, Prospective

Creative Cause and Rafael Bejarano win the Best Pal Stakes(GII)at Del Mar Thoroughbred Club in Del Mar, CA. August 06, 2011
HRN's Mike Shutty recaps the weekend's preps, featuring Creative Cause and Prospective. Check it out:

Older Comments about Kentucky Derby 2012 Prep Recap: Creative Cause, Prospective...

I've been betting horses for over 50 years and have won and lost enough to allow me to contribute my 2 cents . I was at the Breeders Cup when Hanson and Union Rags crushed the greatest bunch of 2 yr olds . Of course to make the Derby exciting folks will have something to say about every horse using any angle to support their thoughts of winning big. I honestly know who is going to win this derby and I promise you it won't even be close , my pick will win by 5 . I cant tell you who it is , I can only hint , but if you read between the lines UR sure to collect !