• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 53 minutes ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 16 hours ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 18 hours ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 18 hours ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 18 hours ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 19 hours ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 23 hours ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 1 day ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 6 days ago

Kentucky Derby 2012 Prep Recap: Creative Cause, Prospective

Creative Cause and Rafael Bejarano win the Best Pal Stakes(GII)at Del Mar Thoroughbred Club in Del Mar, CA. August 06, 2011
HRN's Mike Shutty recaps the weekend's preps, featuring Creative Cause and Prospective. Check it out:

Older Comments about Kentucky Derby 2012 Prep Recap: Creative Cause, Prospective...

I've been betting horses for over 50 years and have won and lost enough to allow me to contribute my 2 cents . I was at the Breeders Cup when Hanson and Union Rags crushed the greatest bunch of 2 yr olds . Of course to make the Derby exciting folks will have something to say about every horse using any angle to support their thoughts of winning big. I honestly know who is going to win this derby and I promise you it won't even be close , my pick will win by 5 . I cant tell you who it is , I can only hint , but if you read between the lines UR sure to collect !