• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 4 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 4 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 5 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 9 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 10 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 11 days ago

Kentucky Derby 2012 Prep Recap: Creative Cause, Prospective

Creative Cause and Rafael Bejarano win the Best Pal Stakes(GII)at Del Mar Thoroughbred Club in Del Mar, CA. August 06, 2011
HRN's Mike Shutty recaps the weekend's preps, featuring Creative Cause and Prospective. Check it out:

Older Comments about Kentucky Derby 2012 Prep Recap: Creative Cause, Prospective...

I've been betting horses for over 50 years and have won and lost enough to allow me to contribute my 2 cents . I was at the Breeders Cup when Hanson and Union Rags crushed the greatest bunch of 2 yr olds . Of course to make the Derby exciting folks will have something to say about every horse using any angle to support their thoughts of winning big. I honestly know who is going to win this derby and I promise you it won't even be close , my pick will win by 5 . I cant tell you who it is , I can only hint , but if you read between the lines UR sure to collect !