• Favorite Tara's Tango surges to win the Santa Maria at the wire.Posted 15 minutes ago
  • O'Neill's strengthens his stable of 3-year-olds as Frank Conversation wins the El Camino Real Derby.Posted 32 minutes ago
  • Bolo nabs Obviously in the final strides of the Arcadia.Posted 3 hours ago
  • BC Mile heroine Tepin crushes her foes in the Lambholm South Endeavor Stakes. Posted 3 hours ago
  • Dancing House is ultra-game in taking the Barbara Fritchie.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Penwith scores in the Royal Delta at Gulfstream Park.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Destin rolls home in the Sam F. Davis at Tampa Bay Downs.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Polar River wins the UAE 1000 Guineas by a pole.Posted 2 days ago
  • Kobe's Back goes from last to first down the stretch to win the Palos Verdes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Storied Lady (4-1) up the rail to nip Saythreehailmary's in the Biogio's Rose.Posted 6 days ago

Kentucky Derby 2012 Prep Recap: Creative Cause, Prospective

Creative Cause and Rafael Bejarano win the Best Pal Stakes(GII)at Del Mar Thoroughbred Club in Del Mar, CA. August 06, 2011
HRN's Mike Shutty recaps the weekend's preps, featuring Creative Cause and Prospective. Check it out:

Older Comments about Kentucky Derby 2012 Prep Recap: Creative Cause, Prospective...

I've been betting horses for over 50 years and have won and lost enough to allow me to contribute my 2 cents . I was at the Breeders Cup when Hanson and Union Rags crushed the greatest bunch of 2 yr olds . Of course to make the Derby exciting folks will have something to say about every horse using any angle to support their thoughts of winning big. I honestly know who is going to win this derby and I promise you it won't even be close , my pick will win by 5 . I cant tell you who it is , I can only hint , but if you read between the lines UR sure to collect !