• In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 3 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 3 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 4 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 5 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 5 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 5 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 5 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 5 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 5 days ago

Kentucky Derby 2012 Prep Recap: Creative Cause, Prospective

Creative Cause and Rafael Bejarano win the Best Pal Stakes(GII)at Del Mar Thoroughbred Club in Del Mar, CA. August 06, 2011
HRN's Mike Shutty recaps the weekend's preps, featuring Creative Cause and Prospective. Check it out:

Older Comments about Kentucky Derby 2012 Prep Recap: Creative Cause, Prospective...

I've been betting horses for over 50 years and have won and lost enough to allow me to contribute my 2 cents . I was at the Breeders Cup when Hanson and Union Rags crushed the greatest bunch of 2 yr olds . Of course to make the Derby exciting folks will have something to say about every horse using any angle to support their thoughts of winning big. I honestly know who is going to win this derby and I promise you it won't even be close , my pick will win by 5 . I cant tell you who it is , I can only hint , but if you read between the lines UR sure to collect !