• Cupid (2-5) holds off Curlin Rules in the Harry F. Brubaker.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Ulysses (Galileo) powers by Churchill and Barney Roy in the Group 1 Juddmonte International.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Cracksman (Frankel) cruises to a big victory in the Group 2 Great Voltigeur Stakes at York.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Diversify (1-2) rolls home a big winner in the Evan Shipman.Posted 2 days ago
  • Blackjackcat (8-1) holds off Vyjack to win the Del Mar Mile.Posted 3 days ago
  • Dak Attack (2-1) is an impressive winner of the Ellis Park Juvenile.Posted 3 days ago
  • Channel Maker (8-5) wins the photo and survives multiple objections to win the Breeders' Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Kelly's Humor (11-1) rolls late to win Ellis Park Debutante.Posted 3 days ago
  • Dream Dancing (6-1) nips Beau Recall in the Del Mar Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Collected (3-1) holds off Arrogate in the TVG Pacific Classic.Posted 4 days ago
Saratoga and Del Mar 2017

Kentucky Derby 2012 Post Positions & Morning Line

Here is the post position draw for the 2012 Kentucky Derby:

2012 Kentucky Derby Post Positions

Bet The Derby On TVG & Earn A $150 Bonus! Click Here For Details.

Older Comments about Kentucky Derby 2012 Post Positions & Morning Line...

Blueskies is runing 5/04/12 in the American Turf
What happened to Blueskiesandrainbows?
I liked Creative Cause and IHA and now they are throw outs for me. CC has walked the shedrow the past two days, not a good thing this close to the race. Don't like the 19 PP for IHA plus the whole shockwave thing and Dirty Doug O'Neill.
  • francis · As I said above, the horse worked Monday. Harrington's routine is to walk his horses for 2 days following a work. If he doesn't gallop tomorrow, THEN, there's a problem. CC was his usual bundle of energy this afternoon schooling in the paddock. · 1939 days ago
  • Mary Z. · francis will be invited to CC's and my wedding. I'll let you know where we've registered. Thank you for your calming words. · 1939 days ago
Lucky #13, Gemologist all the way. Long shot-Sabercat, should love 10 furlongs.
Dullahan and Gemologist for me.
  • AfterHours · Same here. Dullahan doesn't seem to like the dirt when he works, but you never know, anything can happen at the Derby! · 1939 days ago
The number 6 for Bode makes me even more leary of his possible win, but Gemologist getting 15 is awesome, perfect spot for him. Plus his first work at CD since the Wood looked awesome, he seems to enjoy the track and his stride was impressive.
Thank God Hansen didn't get the #1 post, that was too close
Liason, Alpha, Union Rags=worst posts
post 20 wow
UR likes going wide and can, I think Matz would have preffered 14 or 15. But better for Gemologist. =D
Creative Cause at 12-1? My God, I'll take those odds! And Daddy Nose Best at 15-1? There will be some nice pay outs for this year's derby
Well, at least Union Rags wont be 4 and 5 wide through the turns this time. I'm really liking the draw from Daddy Nose Best. Time for patience to pay off as all the stalkers and pace setters burn out entering the stretch
Icy will have a good horse in his bet this year.
Totally agree. It's time Joel Rosario shows everyone who's the boss!!!
I wished (prayed) for CC to get the 8 post, so nothing left to do but watch them run the race.