Due to multiple requests by fans to have a place to see all recent comments, HRN will be building that feature before switching back to the new Disqus commenting system in early July.
Horse Racing Nation is proud to introduce a few changes we think you'll love!
1) New Community Comments On Every Page
This is the biggest change you'll notice this week, and one we're most excited to show you. The new comments will be on every news story, blog and profile page, and include a host of features like:
- Login with your current HRN username, or with Facebook or Twitter
- Works great on phones and tablets
- Vote comments UP or DOWN
- Automatically share your HRN comments on social sites
- Upload your own custom avatar
- Include pictures & links in your comments
- Get updates when others reply to you
This will replace the long-running "What The Nation Is Talking About" comments section for a faster, easier and more fun comment stream.
2) New Mobile Design
We've also made some small changes to HRN that make a big difference if you visit us on your phone or tablet, like:- Full-sized photos in News and Blogs
- Horse, Person and Race Pages automatically conform to mobile screens
- New HRN Original Blogs headers
- The new comments section is made for mobile too, so you can seamlessly like, comment and share HRN stories on both your home computer and your phone!
We will be rolling out these features over the next few days, and we look forward to the new kinds of conversations that are sure to flourish here. We think these changes will upgrade your experience and help new fans to keep the conversation going for a long time to come!
Let us know what you think about these features in the comments!