• Arrogate draws post position #9 for Saturday's Dubai World Cup.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Vale Dori (6-5) wins a virtual match race over Finest City in the G1 Santa Margarita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Malagacy (3-1) remains unbeaten with an impressive Rebel win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Enola Gray (2-5) much the best down the hill in the Irish O'Brien.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jenda's Agenda (2-5) stays unbeaten with a facile win in the Caeser's Wish.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mor Spirit (1-2) too good in the Essex at Oaklawn Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Distinta (11-1) gets up on the shadow of the wire in the Inside Information.Posted 4 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (4-1) gets up in the final jump to win the Private Terms.Posted 4 days ago
  • Streamline (12-1) upsets the Azeri; rough trip for favorite Terra Promessa.Posted 4 days ago
  • Clothes Fall Off (6-5) undresses the competition in the Correction.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Dubai World Cup 2017

I'll Have Another Will Be Paraded at Hollywood July 7

I'll Have Another wins the 2012 Kentucky Derby
Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner I’ll Have Another will be paraded between races Saturday, July 7 at Betfair Hollywood Park.

Jockey Mario Gutierrez, who was aboard for both of those stirring victories and undefeated in four collaborations with the Flower Alley colt, and trainer Doug O’Neill, who conditioned the chestnut for owner J. Paul Reddam, will have an autograph session prior to the start of a program highlighted by the 73rd running of the Grade I, $500,000 Hollywood Gold Cup. Gutierrez and O’Neill will be available between 12-1 p.m. near the Paddock Tote Board.

The appearance will be the last chance for fans to see I’ll Have Another before he begins the next phase of his life as a stallion in Japan.

A winner of five of seven with earnings of $2,693,600, I’ll Have Another was recently sold to Shigeyuki Okada and will stand at Big Red Farm on the island of Hokkaido.

The chestnut colt, who has been stabled at Betfair Hollywood Park throughout his brilliant career, earned his maiden win over Cushion Track in his debut July 3, 2011. Prior to his victories in the first two jewels of the Triple Crown, I’ll Have Another won the Grade II Robert B. Lewis and Grade I Santa Anita Derby.

Besides the Gold Cup, the card will also include the Grade II, $150,000 Royal Heroine Mile for fillies and mares on turf. There will also be a fedora giveaway – one per paid admission while supplies last – and a Gold Cup hat contest with a $500 first prize.

Older Comments about I'll Have Another Will Be Paraded at Hollywood July 7...

California is so far away...
I know my friend John will be there getting photos and autographs. Wish I could be there
wish I could see him before he leaves :(