• Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 1 day ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 4 days ago
  • Blanket finish in the Nearctic (G2) at Woodbine goes to Calgary Cat (15-1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Arella Rockstar (12-1) upsets the Matron (G3) at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Time and Motion (3-1) wins a three-filly photo in the QE II Challenge Cup.Posted 5 days ago
  • Undefeated Theory (3-10) kicks away to a Futurity scorePosted 5 days ago
  • Almanzor turns away Found in the Group 1 British Champions Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Minding better than the boys in the Queen Elizabeth II at Ascot.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2nd last year, Journey romps home in this year's Champions Day Fillies & Mares.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

I'll Have Another Will Be Paraded at Hollywood July 7

I'll Have Another wins the 2012 Kentucky Derby
Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner I’ll Have Another will be paraded between races Saturday, July 7 at Betfair Hollywood Park.

Jockey Mario Gutierrez, who was aboard for both of those stirring victories and undefeated in four collaborations with the Flower Alley colt, and trainer Doug O’Neill, who conditioned the chestnut for owner J. Paul Reddam, will have an autograph session prior to the start of a program highlighted by the 73rd running of the Grade I, $500,000 Hollywood Gold Cup. Gutierrez and O’Neill will be available between 12-1 p.m. near the Paddock Tote Board.

The appearance will be the last chance for fans to see I’ll Have Another before he begins the next phase of his life as a stallion in Japan.

A winner of five of seven with earnings of $2,693,600, I’ll Have Another was recently sold to Shigeyuki Okada and will stand at Big Red Farm on the island of Hokkaido.

The chestnut colt, who has been stabled at Betfair Hollywood Park throughout his brilliant career, earned his maiden win over Cushion Track in his debut July 3, 2011. Prior to his victories in the first two jewels of the Triple Crown, I’ll Have Another won the Grade II Robert B. Lewis and Grade I Santa Anita Derby.

Besides the Gold Cup, the card will also include the Grade II, $150,000 Royal Heroine Mile for fillies and mares on turf. There will also be a fedora giveaway – one per paid admission while supplies last – and a Gold Cup hat contest with a $500 first prize.

Older Comments about I'll Have Another Will Be Paraded at Hollywood July 7...

California is so far away...
I know my friend John will be there getting photos and autographs. Wish I could be there
wish I could see him before he leaves :(