• Family Tree game down the lane in winning the Iowa Oaks.Posted 7 hours ago
  • Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 5 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 5 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 5 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 5 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 5 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 6 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 6 days ago

I'll Have Another Will Be Paraded at Hollywood July 7

I'll Have Another wins the 2012 Kentucky Derby
Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner I’ll Have Another will be paraded between races Saturday, July 7 at Betfair Hollywood Park.

Jockey Mario Gutierrez, who was aboard for both of those stirring victories and undefeated in four collaborations with the Flower Alley colt, and trainer Doug O’Neill, who conditioned the chestnut for owner J. Paul Reddam, will have an autograph session prior to the start of a program highlighted by the 73rd running of the Grade I, $500,000 Hollywood Gold Cup. Gutierrez and O’Neill will be available between 12-1 p.m. near the Paddock Tote Board.

The appearance will be the last chance for fans to see I’ll Have Another before he begins the next phase of his life as a stallion in Japan.

A winner of five of seven with earnings of $2,693,600, I’ll Have Another was recently sold to Shigeyuki Okada and will stand at Big Red Farm on the island of Hokkaido.

The chestnut colt, who has been stabled at Betfair Hollywood Park throughout his brilliant career, earned his maiden win over Cushion Track in his debut July 3, 2011. Prior to his victories in the first two jewels of the Triple Crown, I’ll Have Another won the Grade II Robert B. Lewis and Grade I Santa Anita Derby.

Besides the Gold Cup, the card will also include the Grade II, $150,000 Royal Heroine Mile for fillies and mares on turf. There will also be a fedora giveaway – one per paid admission while supplies last – and a Gold Cup hat contest with a $500 first prize.

Older Comments about I'll Have Another Will Be Paraded at Hollywood July 7...

California is so far away...
I know my friend John will be there getting photos and autographs. Wish I could be there
wish I could see him before he leaves :(