• O'Neill's strengthens his stable of 3-year-olds as Frank Conversation wins the El Camino Real Derby.Posted 10 minutes ago
  • Bolo nabs Obviously in the final strides of the Arcadia.Posted 2 hours ago
  • BC Mile heroine Tepin crushes her foes in the Lambholm South Endeavor Stakes. Posted 3 hours ago
  • Dancing House is ultra-game in taking the Barbara Fritchie.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Penwith scores in the Royal Delta at Gulfstream Park.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Destin rolls home in the Sam F. Davis at Tampa Bay Downs.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Polar River wins the UAE 1000 Guineas by a pole.Posted 2 days ago
  • Kobe's Back goes from last to first down the stretch to win the Palos Verdes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Storied Lady (4-1) up the rail to nip Saythreehailmary's in the Biogio's Rose.Posted 6 days ago
  • Hoppertunity nips Imperative by a San Antonio head-bob.Posted 6 days ago

Meet Angela D'Amico

My horseracing journey and my quest to learn more about it has brought me to the University of Louisville Equine Program, but it began before I was born. My parents met when their parents shared ownership in a few racehorses. Although they did not own any horses when I was growing up, my grandfather still took me to the racetrack all throughout my childhood. In 2007, my stepfather introduced me to different racetracks and handicapping techniques, but it was not until the 2009 Preakness that I was really hooked.

A filly, Rachel Alexandra, venturing into a man’s world caught my eye and I fell in love with her completely. This was when my life changed. When it comes to racing and choosing my favorite horses, I have always seen perfection in what others would characterize as flaws. With this blog, I hope to show everyone that horseracing is not just a gamble, it is a passion.

Older Comments about Meet Angela D'Amico...

Hope you got a chance to read my blog about Rachel. SHe is my favorite horse.
I too liked Rachel Alexandria, I won the 2 dollar superfecta in the preakness !