• Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 5 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 6 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 7 days ago

Handicapping Chat Tonight

Join us tonight (6/10) at 9:00 PM EST as we review all the stakes races on Belmont Day! Everyone is welcome.  Can't make it tonight? The chat transcript will be available tomorrow, plus the chat room will be open for live handicapping discussion starting at 2:15 PM EST as we watch the races. http://www.ironmaidensthoroughbreds.com/

Older Comments about Handicapping Chat Tonight...

correction: Ak, then Muco Macho Man to show us what it's MADE of ...
I'm saying I think Animal Kingdom will show it's Greatness, Mucho Macho Man to show you and me what it's mad of, Stay Thirsty to come in with the best of them, Prime Cut on his tail, Nehro n 2nd, 3rd Master of Hounds, Shackleford after that. Hold on let me look again, that was just off the top of my head. Ruler of Ice is not a bad horse and it has an ok starting position.