• Enola Gray remains undefeated in 3 starts after running away with the Fleet Treat.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Heavily favored Enola Gray makes short work of her competition in the Fleet Treat.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Ancient Secret takes the Lake George (G2).Posted 12 hours ago
  • Sweet Loretta the strong winner of the Schuylerville (G3).Posted 13 hours ago
  • Pretty N Cool flaunts her class in the C.E.R.F. Stakes at Del Mar.Posted 2 days ago
  • Superstar turf horse, Postponed will not defend in Saturday's King George due to respiratory infection.Posted 2 days ago
  • Midnight Storm proves too tough to pass in the Grade 2 Eddie Read.Posted 5 days ago
  • Barleysugar (10-1) makes short work of the Sandy Blue in her U.S. debut.Posted 5 days ago
  • Miss Freeze (8-1) ices her competition with a debut win in the Lynbrook Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • There's no catching Midnight Miley (27-1) in the Ontario Matron.Posted 5 days ago

HRN's Favorite Races of 2012

HRN's favorite races of 2012

What was your favorite race of 2012?

HRN's media team recounts their favorite races from the year of I'll Have Another, Hansen's blue tail, and Frankel.

Did your favorite make the list? Find out here!

HRN's Favorite Races of 2012

Older Comments about HRN's Favorite Races of 2012...

Bodemeister in the Arkansas Derby and Shackleford's Met Mile, Churchill Downs, and Clark.
Don't forget about the dead heat in the Travers
I agree with Andy.
I would have included the Cotillion at Parx with My Miss Aurelia battling head to head with Questing.
Great minds (ZATT & GQ) think alike... Preakness hands down! At the 1/8th pole, I don't know too many who were confident that IHA could win.
AWESOME!!!
Great choices but I have to agree with #1 - I'll be replaying that race for years to come :)