• Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 4 days ago
  • Cheekaboo wins a blanket finish in the Honeymoon at 23-1.Posted 5 days ago
  • Donegal Moon scores after Unified comes up empty in the Pegasus Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Ancient Secret just gets up to win the Wild Applause Stakes at Belmont Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Bradester (9-1) upsets the Stephen Foster (G1) in gate to wire fashionPosted 5 days ago
  • Pleuven (Fr), with a stalking move, wins the Wise Dan (G2) at 7-1Posted 5 days ago
  • Paid Up Subscriber (6-1) rallies and draws off to win the Fleur de Lis Handicap (G2)Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-9) stays unbeaten in the Summertime Oaks (G2) at Santa Anita.Posted 5 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-9) goes gate to wire to easily take the Matt Winn (G3).Posted 6 days ago

HRN's Favorite Races of 2012

HRN's favorite races of 2012

What was your favorite race of 2012?

HRN's media team recounts their favorite races from the year of I'll Have Another, Hansen's blue tail, and Frankel.

Did your favorite make the list? Find out here!

HRN's Favorite Races of 2012

Older Comments about HRN's Favorite Races of 2012...

Bodemeister in the Arkansas Derby and Shackleford's Met Mile, Churchill Downs, and Clark.
Don't forget about the dead heat in the Travers
I agree with Andy.
I would have included the Cotillion at Parx with My Miss Aurelia battling head to head with Questing.
Great minds (ZATT & GQ) think alike... Preakness hands down! At the 1/8th pole, I don't know too many who were confident that IHA could win.
AWESOME!!!
Great choices but I have to agree with #1 - I'll be replaying that race for years to come :)