• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 2 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 3 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 3 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 3 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 3 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 3 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 3 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 4 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 9 days ago

HRN Fantasy Capping League!!!

Fort Larned BC 615 X 400
Photo: Eclipse Spotswire

Hello horseracingnation.com users!! The "Breeders' Cup Fantasy Capping" game is back. As I did last year, I wanted to organize a private league for HRN users.

The nature of this league is friendly and positive.

To join the league, simply click here and follow the instructions to set up a profile and join the fun.

League name: HRN.com

League password: zenyariat

I will be the league commissioner and post the weekly standings to HRN. If the league runs out of space and more people would still like to join, just simply leave a comment and I will start a second league and keep track of them both together for the overall results.

Best of luck to everyone, and I can't wait to see how my handicapping measures up against the rest of the Horse Racing Nation!

Older Comments about HRN Fantasy Capping League!!!...

The first race for fantasycapping is the Whitney. There are still some open spots in the HRN League, so join up before Saturday!
I Joined, But if you guys want to play a fantasy league more like fantasy football click this link! http://www.myfantasystable.com/join-league.aspx?leagueid=4dd797d70ee47c6d
Had fun last year. I'm in again.
Joine
Count me in!
I had a lot of fun last year in the HRN league, so I just finished signing up again for this season! I remember that last year it seemed like many of you wanted to compete but didn’t, however you should really try it this time. It’s a lot of fun, and most importantly, you learn. What’s not to like?