• Bowies Hero (3-1) much the best in the Oceanside Stakes on opening day at Del Mar.Posted 1 day ago
  • Irap (7-5) romps home a big winner of the Indiana Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Eagle (5-2) rides the rail to victory in the Schaefer Memorial.Posted 5 days ago
  • West Coast (2-5) powers home nicely in the Los Alamitos Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-9) wins the Delaware Handicap by only a length.Posted 5 days ago
  • Disco Partner (7-5) runs away from his Forbidden Apple competition.Posted 5 days ago
  • Frostmourne (1-2) turns the Kent Stakes into his own private party.Posted 5 days ago
  • Harry Angel defeats Limato and Caravaggio in the Group 1 July Cup.Posted 5 days ago
  • European champion filly Minding has been retired from racing.Posted 7 days ago
  • Hawkbill (Kitten's Joy) scores in the Group 2 Princess of Wales's at Newmarket.Posted 7 days ago
Saratoga and Del Mar 2017

HRN Fantasy Capping League!!!

Fort Larned BC 615 X 400
Photo: Eclipse Spotswire

Hello horseracingnation.com users!! The "Breeders' Cup Fantasy Capping" game is back. As I did last year, I wanted to organize a private league for HRN users.

The nature of this league is friendly and positive.

To join the league, simply click here and follow the instructions to set up a profile and join the fun.

League name: HRN.com

League password: zenyariat

I will be the league commissioner and post the weekly standings to HRN. If the league runs out of space and more people would still like to join, just simply leave a comment and I will start a second league and keep track of them both together for the overall results.

Best of luck to everyone, and I can't wait to see how my handicapping measures up against the rest of the Horse Racing Nation!

Older Comments about HRN Fantasy Capping League!!!...

The first race for fantasycapping is the Whitney. There are still some open spots in the HRN League, so join up before Saturday!
I Joined, But if you guys want to play a fantasy league more like fantasy football click this link! http://www.myfantasystable.com/join-league.aspx?leagueid=4dd797d70ee47c6d
Had fun last year. I'm in again.
Joine
Count me in!
I had a lot of fun last year in the HRN league, so I just finished signing up again for this season! I remember that last year it seemed like many of you wanted to compete but didn’t, however you should really try it this time. It’s a lot of fun, and most importantly, you learn. What’s not to like?