• Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 50 minutes ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 5 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 6 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 7 days ago

HRN Fantasy Capping League!!!

Fort Larned BC 615 X 400
Photo: Eclipse Spotswire

Hello horseracingnation.com users!! The "Breeders' Cup Fantasy Capping" game is back. As I did last year, I wanted to organize a private league for HRN users.

The nature of this league is friendly and positive.

To join the league, simply click here and follow the instructions to set up a profile and join the fun.

League name: HRN.com

League password: zenyariat

I will be the league commissioner and post the weekly standings to HRN. If the league runs out of space and more people would still like to join, just simply leave a comment and I will start a second league and keep track of them both together for the overall results.

Best of luck to everyone, and I can't wait to see how my handicapping measures up against the rest of the Horse Racing Nation!

Older Comments about HRN Fantasy Capping League!!!...

The first race for fantasycapping is the Whitney. There are still some open spots in the HRN League, so join up before Saturday!
I Joined, But if you guys want to play a fantasy league more like fantasy football click this link! http://www.myfantasystable.com/join-league.aspx?leagueid=4dd797d70ee47c6d
Had fun last year. I'm in again.
Joine
Count me in!
I had a lot of fun last year in the HRN league, so I just finished signing up again for this season! I remember that last year it seemed like many of you wanted to compete but didn’t, however you should really try it this time. It’s a lot of fun, and most importantly, you learn. What’s not to like?