• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 1 day ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 1 day ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 2 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 2 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 2 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 2 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 2 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 3 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 3 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

HRN Fantasy Capping League!!!

Fort Larned BC 615 X 400
Photo: Eclipse Spotswire

Hello horseracingnation.com users!! The "Breeders' Cup Fantasy Capping" game is back. As I did last year, I wanted to organize a private league for HRN users.

The nature of this league is friendly and positive.

To join the league, simply click here and follow the instructions to set up a profile and join the fun.

League name: HRN.com

League password: zenyariat

I will be the league commissioner and post the weekly standings to HRN. If the league runs out of space and more people would still like to join, just simply leave a comment and I will start a second league and keep track of them both together for the overall results.

Best of luck to everyone, and I can't wait to see how my handicapping measures up against the rest of the Horse Racing Nation!

Older Comments about HRN Fantasy Capping League!!!...

The first race for fantasycapping is the Whitney. There are still some open spots in the HRN League, so join up before Saturday!
I Joined, But if you guys want to play a fantasy league more like fantasy football click this link! http://www.myfantasystable.com/join-league.aspx?leagueid=4dd797d70ee47c6d
Had fun last year. I'm in again.
Count me in!
I had a lot of fun last year in the HRN league, so I just finished signing up again for this season! I remember that last year it seemed like many of you wanted to compete but didn’t, however you should really try it this time. It’s a lot of fun, and most importantly, you learn. What’s not to like?