• Multiple sources confirming McCraken will miss the Tampa Bay Derby due to slight ankle issue.Posted 1 day ago
  • Avanti Bello (3-1) proves best to win his second straight Tiznow Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Girvin (8-1) upsets the Grade 2 Risen Star Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Unified (2-1) makes a winning return in the Grade 3 Gulfstream Park Sprint.Posted 3 days ago
  • Enterprising (3-1) runs down Oscar Nominated in the Grade 3 Fair Grounds Handicap.Posted 3 days ago
  • Morticia (2-1) game all the way in the Melody of Colors.Posted 3 days ago
  • Farrell (7-2) pulls away to win the Grade 2 Rachel Alexandra.Posted 3 days ago
  • Yorkiepoo Princess (9-5) races through fog to win the Busher Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Honorable Duty (5-1) holds on to take the Grade 3 Mineshaft Handicap.Posted 3 days ago
  • Believe in Bertie (3-5) sets new course record in Daisy Devine.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Kentucky Derby 2017

Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

GULFSTREAM PARK TURF HANDICAP

Robby Albarado (jockey, Court Vision, placed 1st) - “I had a great trip. I think my horse ran a great race and it was a good comeback for him. I was in striking distance with a chance to win and wasn’t bothered in the stretch.”

Todd Pletcher (Take the Points, dq from Gulfstream Turf) – “Mr. (Jack) Wolf and I have already talked about it and we’ll consider an appeal. The head-on (camera) shot on turf is not really a true one. We thought the one (Le Grand Cru) came out a little (into Yate’s Black Cat). The thing that bothers me most is that there was no way the horse he was supposed to have bothered was ever going to beat him. I’ve always thought that if it isn’t clear you just leave it alone.”