• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 5 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 8 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 10 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 11 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 11 days ago

Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

GULFSTREAM PARK TURF HANDICAP

Robby Albarado (jockey, Court Vision, placed 1st) - “I had a great trip. I think my horse ran a great race and it was a good comeback for him. I was in striking distance with a chance to win and wasn’t bothered in the stretch.”

Todd Pletcher (Take the Points, dq from Gulfstream Turf) – “Mr. (Jack) Wolf and I have already talked about it and we’ll consider an appeal. The head-on (camera) shot on turf is not really a true one. We thought the one (Le Grand Cru) came out a little (into Yate’s Black Cat). The thing that bothers me most is that there was no way the horse he was supposed to have bothered was ever going to beat him. I’ve always thought that if it isn’t clear you just leave it alone.”