• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 4 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 4 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 5 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 5 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 5 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 6 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 10 days ago

Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

GULFSTREAM PARK TURF HANDICAP

Robby Albarado (jockey, Court Vision, placed 1st) - “I had a great trip. I think my horse ran a great race and it was a good comeback for him. I was in striking distance with a chance to win and wasn’t bothered in the stretch.”

Todd Pletcher (Take the Points, dq from Gulfstream Turf) – “Mr. (Jack) Wolf and I have already talked about it and we’ll consider an appeal. The head-on (camera) shot on turf is not really a true one. We thought the one (Le Grand Cru) came out a little (into Yate’s Black Cat). The thing that bothers me most is that there was no way the horse he was supposed to have bothered was ever going to beat him. I’ve always thought that if it isn’t clear you just leave it alone.”