• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 1 day ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 2 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 3 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 3 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 3 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 3 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 3 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 3 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

Robby Albarado (jockey, Court Vision, placed 1st) - “I had a great trip. I think my horse ran a great race and it was a good comeback for him. I was in striking distance with a chance to win and wasn’t bothered in the stretch.”

Todd Pletcher (Take the Points, dq from Gulfstream Turf) – “Mr. (Jack) Wolf and I have already talked about it and we’ll consider an appeal. The head-on (camera) shot on turf is not really a true one. We thought the one (Le Grand Cru) came out a little (into Yate’s Black Cat). The thing that bothers me most is that there was no way the horse he was supposed to have bothered was ever going to beat him. I’ve always thought that if it isn’t clear you just leave it alone.”