• Cathryn Sophia ran a dominating performance to win the Kentucky Oaks (G1).Posted 2 hours ago
  • Catch a Glimpse is unstoppable in the G3 Edgewood.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Majestic Harbor takes the G2 Alysheba.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Rocket Heat leads all the way in Twin Spires Turf Sprint (G3).Posted 5 hours ago
  • Carina Mia an impressive winner in Eight Belles (G2).Posted 6 hours ago
  • Curalina kicks away to win the La Troienne (G1).Posted 6 hours ago
  • Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 5 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 5 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 5 days ago

Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

GULFSTREAM PARK TURF HANDICAP

Robby Albarado (jockey, Court Vision, placed 1st) - “I had a great trip. I think my horse ran a great race and it was a good comeback for him. I was in striking distance with a chance to win and wasn’t bothered in the stretch.”

Todd Pletcher (Take the Points, dq from Gulfstream Turf) – “Mr. (Jack) Wolf and I have already talked about it and we’ll consider an appeal. The head-on (camera) shot on turf is not really a true one. We thought the one (Le Grand Cru) came out a little (into Yate’s Black Cat). The thing that bothers me most is that there was no way the horse he was supposed to have bothered was ever going to beat him. I’ve always thought that if it isn’t clear you just leave it alone.”