• Miss Temple City (8-5) hits the wire just in front in the Grade 1 Matriarch.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Annals of Time (5-1) gets clear late in the Grade 1 Hollywood Derby.Posted 1 day ago
  • Vale Dori (1-2) much the best in the Grade 2 Bayakoa.Posted 1 day ago
  • Royal Posse (3-5) repeats in the Claiming Crown Jewel and becomes a millionaire.Posted 1 day ago
  • King and His Court (8-5) flies home to win the Display Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • R Angel Katelyn (8-5) leads all the way in the Sandpiper.Posted 1 day ago
  • Rapid Rhythm runs them down in the Battle of New Orleans.Posted 1 day ago
  • Highway Star (7-1) is up in time to win the Go for Wand.Posted 1 day ago
  • Chance of Luck (7-2) holds on to take the Inaugural StakesPosted 1 day ago
  • Whitmore wins the 6th race at Aqueduct, his first race back since the Kentucky Derby.Posted 1 day ago

Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

GULFSTREAM PARK TURF HANDICAP

Robby Albarado (jockey, Court Vision, placed 1st) - “I had a great trip. I think my horse ran a great race and it was a good comeback for him. I was in striking distance with a chance to win and wasn’t bothered in the stretch.”

Todd Pletcher (Take the Points, dq from Gulfstream Turf) – “Mr. (Jack) Wolf and I have already talked about it and we’ll consider an appeal. The head-on (camera) shot on turf is not really a true one. We thought the one (Le Grand Cru) came out a little (into Yate’s Black Cat). The thing that bothers me most is that there was no way the horse he was supposed to have bothered was ever going to beat him. I’ve always thought that if it isn’t clear you just leave it alone.”