• Hoppertunity nips Imperative by a San Antonio head-bob.Posted 18 hours ago
  • In her seasonal debut, Songbird is a dominant winner of the Las Virgenes at Santa Anita.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Lukes Alley kicks it in late to win the Grade 1 Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Mor Spirit cruises late to win the Robert B. Lewis at Santa Anita.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Aussie-bred Power Alert gets there first in the GP Turf Sprint.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Tommy Macho runs away with the Fred Hooper at Gulfsrtream Park.Posted 23 hours ago
  • No catching Tammy the Torpedo in the turfy Suwannee River.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Lady Shipman (1-5) is an easy winner in the Lady's Turf Sprint at Gulfstream.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Cadet Roni relishes the slop in the Wishing Well at Santa Anita.Posted 6 days ago
  • Flora Dora gets to the wire first in the Big A's Busanda.Posted 6 days ago

Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

GULFSTREAM PARK TURF HANDICAP

Robby Albarado (jockey, Court Vision, placed 1st) - “I had a great trip. I think my horse ran a great race and it was a good comeback for him. I was in striking distance with a chance to win and wasn’t bothered in the stretch.”

Todd Pletcher (Take the Points, dq from Gulfstream Turf) – “Mr. (Jack) Wolf and I have already talked about it and we’ll consider an appeal. The head-on (camera) shot on turf is not really a true one. We thought the one (Le Grand Cru) came out a little (into Yate’s Black Cat). The thing that bothers me most is that there was no way the horse he was supposed to have bothered was ever going to beat him. I’ve always thought that if it isn’t clear you just leave it alone.”