• Arrogate draws post position #9 for Saturday's Dubai World Cup.Posted 1 day ago
  • Vale Dori (6-5) wins a virtual match race over Finest City in the G1 Santa Margarita.Posted 5 days ago
  • Malagacy (3-1) remains unbeaten with an impressive Rebel win.Posted 5 days ago
  • Enola Gray (2-5) much the best down the hill in the Irish O'Brien.Posted 5 days ago
  • Jenda's Agenda (2-5) stays unbeaten with a facile win in the Caeser's Wish.Posted 5 days ago
  • Mor Spirit (1-2) too good in the Essex at Oaklawn Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Distinta (11-1) gets up on the shadow of the wire in the Inside Information.Posted 5 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (4-1) gets up in the final jump to win the Private Terms.Posted 5 days ago
  • Streamline (12-1) upsets the Azeri; rough trip for favorite Terra Promessa.Posted 5 days ago
  • Clothes Fall Off (6-5) undresses the competition in the Correction.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Dubai World Cup 2017

Gulfstream Park Handicap Quotes

Gulfstream Park
Photo: MEC

Marty Wolfson (You and I Forever, 1st & Motovato, 2nd) – “I liked both horses going into the race. His last race was a throw out (You and I Forever). He wants to make one run like he did today. He wasn’t even going to run. A deal has been made (by Estate of Edmund Gann) to sell the horse to interests in India as a stud prospect. I begged them last night to let me run him. Motovato ran a big race too and might even have won if he was outside. He loves the outside. They are both amazing horses to still be running. Both have had multiple surgeries. At least I get to keep Motovato.”

Javier Castellano (jockey, You and I Forever, 1st) – “We had a plan going into the race. There was a lot of speed in there and I wanted to be mid-pack and wait for the horses to come back to me and just let my horse finish, and it worked out exactly that way. They went pretty quick, and I was able to sit just off the speed. I went a little wide, but I wanted to be in the clear and didn’t want him getting a lot of dirt kicked back on him. And when I put him in the clear, he just took off.”

John Velazquez (jockey, This One’s for Phil, 8th) – “The distance was probably a little bit too much for him. I thought I had set things up perfectly, but by the quarter-pole I was out of horse.”