• Enola Gray remains undefeated in 3 starts after running away with the Fleet Treat.Posted 7 hours ago
  • Heavily favored Enola Gray makes short work of her competition in the Fleet Treat.Posted 7 hours ago
  • Ancient Secret takes the Lake George (G2).Posted 12 hours ago
  • Sweet Loretta the strong winner of the Schuylerville (G3).Posted 12 hours ago
  • Pretty N Cool flaunts her class in the C.E.R.F. Stakes at Del Mar.Posted 2 days ago
  • Superstar turf horse, Postponed will not defend in Saturday's King George due to respiratory infection.Posted 2 days ago
  • Midnight Storm proves too tough to pass in the Grade 2 Eddie Read.Posted 5 days ago
  • Barleysugar (10-1) makes short work of the Sandy Blue in her U.S. debut.Posted 5 days ago
  • Miss Freeze (8-1) ices her competition with a debut win in the Lynbrook Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • There's no catching Midnight Miley (27-1) in the Ontario Matron.Posted 5 days ago

Godolphin Mile next for I Want Revenge

I Want Revenge is going to Dubai after all. Unfortunately for trainer Rick Dutrow and an ownership group headed by the IEAH Stable, he won't be going into the race they'd hoped for.

I Want Revenge will compete in the $1 million Godolphin Mile at Meydan on the evening of March 26 rather than the main event, the $10 million Dubai World Cup. He'll be accompanied on the flight by stablemate Stradivinsky, who'll run in the $1 million Al Quoz going five furlongs on the turf.

"I'm really disappointed I Want Revenge did not get invited to the World Cup," Dutrow said on Wednesday. "I don't know exactly why he didn't receive an invitation to that race. I guess they thought they had a whole bunch of horses better than he is. I don't agree but what can I do?"

I Want Revenge has started just once since Aug. 21, finishing fourth after looming boldly at the top of the stretch in the Grade 1 Donn Handicap here on Feb. 5. Dutrow felt that race would have set his horse up perfectly for the World Cup. Read More

Older Comments about Godolphin Mile next for I Want Revenge ...

He'll be lucky to even make the frame in the Godolphin Mile, IMO. Skysurfers will be the horse to beat in that race, and there's others entered that run the tapeta extremely well also. It's a big ask by Dutrow for I Want Revenge in this race.