• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 4 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 5 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 5 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 5 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 5 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 5 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 6 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 11 days ago

Godolphin Mile next for I Want Revenge

I Want Revenge is going to Dubai after all. Unfortunately for trainer Rick Dutrow and an ownership group headed by the IEAH Stable, he won't be going into the race they'd hoped for.

I Want Revenge will compete in the $1 million Godolphin Mile at Meydan on the evening of March 26 rather than the main event, the $10 million Dubai World Cup. He'll be accompanied on the flight by stablemate Stradivinsky, who'll run in the $1 million Al Quoz going five furlongs on the turf.

"I'm really disappointed I Want Revenge did not get invited to the World Cup," Dutrow said on Wednesday. "I don't know exactly why he didn't receive an invitation to that race. I guess they thought they had a whole bunch of horses better than he is. I don't agree but what can I do?"

I Want Revenge has started just once since Aug. 21, finishing fourth after looming boldly at the top of the stretch in the Grade 1 Donn Handicap here on Feb. 5. Dutrow felt that race would have set his horse up perfectly for the World Cup. Read More

Older Comments about Godolphin Mile next for I Want Revenge ...

He'll be lucky to even make the frame in the Godolphin Mile, IMO. Skysurfers will be the horse to beat in that race, and there's others entered that run the tapeta extremely well also. It's a big ask by Dutrow for I Want Revenge in this race.