• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 2 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 2 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 3 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 3 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 3 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 3 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 3 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 4 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Godolphin Mile next for I Want Revenge

I Want Revenge is going to Dubai after all. Unfortunately for trainer Rick Dutrow and an ownership group headed by the IEAH Stable, he won't be going into the race they'd hoped for.

I Want Revenge will compete in the $1 million Godolphin Mile at Meydan on the evening of March 26 rather than the main event, the $10 million Dubai World Cup. He'll be accompanied on the flight by stablemate Stradivinsky, who'll run in the $1 million Al Quoz going five furlongs on the turf.

"I'm really disappointed I Want Revenge did not get invited to the World Cup," Dutrow said on Wednesday. "I don't know exactly why he didn't receive an invitation to that race. I guess they thought they had a whole bunch of horses better than he is. I don't agree but what can I do?"

I Want Revenge has started just once since Aug. 21, finishing fourth after looming boldly at the top of the stretch in the Grade 1 Donn Handicap here on Feb. 5. Dutrow felt that race would have set his horse up perfectly for the World Cup. Read More

Older Comments about Godolphin Mile next for I Want Revenge ...

He'll be lucky to even make the frame in the Godolphin Mile, IMO. Skysurfers will be the horse to beat in that race, and there's others entered that run the tapeta extremely well also. It's a big ask by Dutrow for I Want Revenge in this race.